Colin Cowherd Gone!

And in Mulga, Alabama, one Phyllis is shouting "you can go to hell, Cow-TURD!"

Finebaum broke the news to her Friday about Cowherd leaving when she called in. She said she won't miss him but she's not taking credit for his show tanking.

I use to like Stephen A. Smith but ever since his return to sportscasting I can barely listen to him. He always throws the race card out there. It's funny because I always hated Skip Bayless but now I prefer him over Smith.

Reactions: 1 person
are you 70? Wilbon is the worst. Kornheiser is atrocious. Cowherd is a racist gasbag.

Cowherd is a lotta things....liberal, condescending, dishonest at times to support his arguments, arrogant, elitist....but I don't think the guy is racist at all.

Reactions: 1 person
Cowherd was pretty good but in the end he's just another guy yammering about sports. Most sports talk is mindless--and terrible value if you listen on the radio, where you got a minute of commercial for every minute of show. And a lot of sports-talk guys know very little about sports, or much of anything for that matter. I can't imagine watching PTI or any espn show other than sportscenter--they're all dumb. Kornheiser has a radio show in D.C. that is pretty good because he's bright and he and his crew and guests talk about a lot of different things, some far afield of sports.

Oh, I wanted to add: Espn seems to have started an austerity drive--the network is cutting costs. Why? One reason is that the network has been losing subscribers as more and more people drop cable tv packages, a trend that is likely to continue. I keep espn for the sports programming AND because it enables me to watch various SEC/UT sports games online, which I like.

I heard Jon "Stugotz" Weiner is filling in for cowherd. That's awesome! He's half of the dan Lebatard show.

I heard Jon "Stugotz" Weiner is filling in for cowherd. That's awesome! He's half of the dan Lebatard show.

I think he's going to take over the show. I heard Saban was ready to punch him yesterday during their interview.

VN Store

Back