Coleman Thomas Arrested - charges dropped 4/15

I don't care where you direct your stupidity. The coaches thought he would be the best option out of a very limited number of options. I would say Kendrick should have played but it's been speculated he was in the doghouse at the time. We had no depth and he was the only option. Anyone we put out there was going to get dominated by striker. Hopefully we get to flip the script this year

After game one of him being on the field it was very clear to even an average fan that he was the wrong choice.

One of my favorite cheers is "It's great to be a Tennessee Vol". I have changed it in my mind many times since Kiffin left to "It's hard to be a Tennessee Vol", but I remain a Tennessee Vol.

Daily Volnation meltdown!!! let the hand wringing and worrying commence.

Why should anybody worry one iota...it's just our future center being arrested for a class E felony.....on the heels of 2 of our players, one of which was the face of our program, being indicted for aggravated rape.....which was preceded by one of our players being dismissed from the team for allegedly assaulting a female. Why, I tell ya, no need for concern here.

Reactions: 7 people
If the Michael Sawyer stuff is true that really sucks for Thomas.
Also we don't know how he came across the xbox he coulda bought it on the cheap thinking he could make some $ on it not knowing it was stolen or even won it in a card game etc... There's a million ways he could of got it without actually stealing it or knowing it was hot.

Reactions: 1 person
Also we don't know how he came across the xbox he coulda bought it on the cheap thinking he could make some $ on it not knowing it was stolen or even won it in a card game etc... There's a million ways he could of got it without actually stealing it or knowing it was hot.

Private sale

Ok, so I should redirect my feelings towards the coaches for making the mistake and maintaining it on the field.

No you should take your misdirected sentiment and direct it toward the moron that left the cupboard completely bare of O-linemen.

After game one of him being on the field it was very clear to even an average fan that he was the wrong choice.

None of the other "options" had ever made it past the scout team. I guess we should have just played with four on the O-line.

Yet no one arrested any of the D ends that abused him last year. Police departments hate us!

GLOv05Z.png

Why should anybody worry one iota...it's just our future center being arrested for a class E felony.....on the heels of 2 of our players, one of which was the face of our program, being indicted for aggravated rape.....which was preceded by one of our players being dismissed from the team for allegedly assaulting a female. Why, I tell ya, no need for concern here.

your purpose is to annoy and irritate. None of those aforementioned players have been convicted. Paulk's gf/exgf recanted her story. Sorry to burst your bubble. I know that your giddy with excitement that the program may implode.

Hopefully this is just all a big misunderstanding, and will be a lesson learned on Thomas's part. Whether people think he's a good player or not is besides the point. Yeah, he had a rough season last season, but obviously he was our best option. Losing him doesn't help us out any. Maybe he wouldn't get much playing time this year, but at the very least, he was still depth with real SEC game time experience.

your purpose is to annoy and irritate. None of those aforementioned players have been convicted. Paulk's gf/exgf recanted her story. Sorry to burst your bubble. I know that your giddy with excitement that the program may implode.

I'm not trying annoy or irritate anybody, just put into context another event involving our football players and the legal system and why many may not actually just blow this off as no big deal. To just mock anyone who has concerns, no matter how big or small they may be at this point, is outta line imo.

Btw, how the hell old are you anyway. I'm an alumnus of and absolutely love my university, especially the football program. For you to go "lowest common denominator" and play the "you hate Tennessee" card is juvenile and ridiculous.

Edit: and another point, try actually reading what someone posts on here....I neither said Johnson and Williams were convicted, nor did I say Paulk's girlfriend didn't recant or even press charges...I said Johnson and Williams were indicted for aggravated rape, which they were, and I said Paulk was dismissed from the team, which he was. What's next?....are you gonna tell me Coleman wasn't arrested if I type he was arrested??

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people

If he didn't personally steal it, look for the charges to be dropped all together, or significantly reduced. It would be very hard to prove he knew it was stolen if he didn't do it himself.

Reactions: 2 people
I've never known a pot smoker to steal to get high. Run out of weed and they will just say "Ah man, what a drag!" :p

Now a pill head or meth head on the other hand will rob you blind!

People will steal for anything including marijuana. Pill heads and meth addicts will literally kill for a fix where a marijuana user wouldn't.

VN Store

Back