Coffee Aficionados?

Almond Joy is the one I get when they don't have York.

I like York and AJ, but the ID Salted Caramel Mocha is the absolute favorite. It's only available at 1-2 Target stores down here but worth any inconvenience.

1 - Yes conducive for the office. Easy to use, contained mess, easy to clean

2 - Depends on how hot the water is. I usually use hot water from the the sink and microwave it to near boiling. I think you are going for about 185 - 195 for optimal brewing.

It's real simple. Unscrew the bottom, stick a filter in, put the bottom back on, put some coffee in the tube, place over your cup, add desired amount of water, stir for about 10 seconds (or to your preference), put the plunger in and apply steady pressure until you've forced all the water through the bottom, lift the whole thing of the cup (the grounds are contained the water is out).

To clean just unscrew the bottom and push the plunger the rest of the way down. The grounds pop out like a hockey puck. You're done.

I still use mine at home every day and I have one at work I use sometimes.

Do you have a regular water heater? If so you shouldn't use that water for drinking. Too much sediment.

Do you have a regular water heater? If so you shouldn't use that water for drinking. Too much sediment.

Not sure but I only do the hot water thing at work (and that is rare).

At home I use cold and heat it on the stove

It doesn't make sense to buy and brew quality coffee, then pour a bunch of artificial flavoring into it. That's like mixing a nice small batch bourbon with Coke.

Exactly. Might as well just brew Folgers or Maxwell House

I drink coffee black, too. Just depends on what kind of coffee I get. I found a killer Costa Rican bean that I love black, but my local coffee shop doesn't brew it often.

1 - Yes conducive for the office. Easy to use, contained mess, easy to clean

2 - Depends on how hot the water is. I usually use hot water from the the sink and microwave it to near boiling. I think you are going for about 185 - 195 for optimal brewing.

It's real simple. Unscrew the bottom, stick a filter in, put the bottom back on, put some coffee in the tube, place over your cup, add desired amount of water, stir for about 10 seconds (or to your preference), put the plunger in and apply steady pressure until you've forced all the water through the bottom, lift the whole thing of the cup (the grounds are contained the water is out).

To clean just unscrew the bottom and push the plunger the rest of the way down. The grounds pop out like a hockey puck. You're done.

I still use mine at home every day and I have one at work I use sometimes.

Just made my first cup today.... Holy moly

Where has this been my whole life.

Only question... When I poured the water in, a decent ammount seeped through in the cup without me plunging. Is that normal?

VN Store

Back