Coach Prime

Look, Deion gets through to these kids he coaches. He played at an elite level in college, the NFL and MLB. He also doesn’t put up with any BS. He provides discipline. And whether anyone likes him or not, he was very disciplined himself as an athlete and his approach to playing the game. This is going to be a fun story this year in college football.

I think Prime is a jackass, but can’t argue how impressive it is to put a team like this on the field compared to what has been at Coloroda for several years.

That's a stance I can agree with. Sanders is the epitome of "it's not how you win -- it's only that you win." Fair enough.

I think Prime is a jackass, but can’t argue how impressive it is to put a team like this on the field compared to what has been at Coloroda for several years.
Well when it’s an entirely new team it’s not like he developed the “scrubs” he inherited. He may be a good coach and I’m fine with giving him props for that but the way he handled the former players and insulted them from the get-go was unnecessary; especially filming it and allowing it to get out to the public. Dress someone down in the confines of the “locker room” is one thing but letting the world see it and promoting it is extreme arrogance.

Well when it’s an entirely new team it’s not like he developed the “scrubs” he inherited. He may be a good coach and I’m fine with giving him props for that but the way he handled the former players and insulted them from the get-go was unnecessary; especially filming it and allowing it to get out to the public. Dress someone down in the confines of the “locker room” is one thing but letting the world see it and promoting it is extreme arrogance.
I said he was a jackass…….doesn’t take away from being able to put a team together that can compete like they did today. Personally, Deion can eat ****.

Reactions: Halph66
It’s not excuses. Do you think he would run through this conference since he just beat the nations “runner up”?

Who said he would run through the SEC? Why is that even relevant?

Colorado won 1 game last year and they just beat a #17 team on the road that was a 20+ point favorite. And yes, TCU was in the Championship game last year. Those are facts, everything else is conjecture..

Who said he would run through the SEC? Why is that even relevant?

Colorado won 1 game last year and they just beat a #17 team on the road that was a 20+ point favorite. And yes, TCU was in the Championship game last year. Those are facts, everything else is conjecture..

I’m aware of how many games they won, but he did grab up a bunch of players that already knew how to play football and it wasn’t gonna get any worse for Colorado no matter the coach. TCU was horribly overrated and he barely escaped. You don’t lose 65-7 in the NC game and claim to be a great team. He’s gonna win some games, but he’s setting all his hopes on poaching.

Last edited:
Saban is a jackass too, just a different type of jackass. As a matter of fact, most great coaches lean in the jackass direction.

I'm wondering how long Prime can keep the team disciplined with his approach. He got a ranked upset, a pretty big upset, whether you think TCU was overrated or not, Vegas doesn't just hand out big spreads like that.

And the overly dramatic drama queens will anoint Sanders the greatest coach in The history of all sports ever. They always do lol. It was one game over a bad team….
You’re calling someone a drama queen, and then proceed to overreact in the same post lol

You can’t make this stuff up

He was a 3 TD dog and got the W. Go ahead and whine about it, Cletus.

VN Store

Back