Coach Elder Tweet

i bet since he had a layover,he is happy that he gets to stay at a holiday inn express and not a motel 6

Reactions: 1 person
i am going with North. Do not think Morris is all in yet and Quinn would make his day ...not his week...just a guess.

Elder better be glad he's not a poster on here because some would be upset that he was vague in his tweet.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Jave would ridicule him and tell him to never post again...lol.... Then I would tell Jave to just put him on ignore, and not I clutter the board with his nonsense.

He just found out that he can legally change his first name to Corn to assist with recruiting a certain player. Man, this staff is dedicated. Never would have seen a Corn Chaney or a Corn Sunseri.

I don't mind it when people who have credibility are vague

This is a message board. Not the AP newswire. Even then, you can't believe everything you hear on TV and the net. Let it go. OCI is a better poster than most.

Is Woody Quinn even a big get? People say its a position of need but we have 3 on scholarship right now don't we?

I wonder if Coach Elder is now in Petrino and Kiffin's Rooster sharing picture club.

I doubt it's someone as big as Green/North. We'd probably hear at least SOMETHING from any of the other coaches.

His tweet was about the 49 pairs of orange custom made pants with various skid marks in them that have been sitting over there on a table in the football complex. They had them posted on craigslist in the trade section for well over 2 weeks. Someone has stepped up with a trade for 2 bags of skittles and a 3 musketeers bar. The coaching staff is ecstatic to say the least.

His tweet was about the 49 pairs of orange custom made pants with various skid marks in them that have been sitting over there on a table in the football complex. They had them posted on craigslist in the trade section for well over 2 weeks. Someone has stepped up with a trade for 2 bags of skittles and a 3 musketeers bar. The coaching staff is ecstatic to say the least.

Hey that line of humor may fly in the Middle East but you keep it classy in these here Republican States of America...k Hajib?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back