Coach Elder Tweet (shot at Vandy)

@UTCoachElder: Just landed in Nashville to recruit. Last day on the road before a HUGE recruiting weekend! #RiseToTheTop

What elder said ^

@clayphillips27: @3HL1045 @UTCoachElder #ANCHORDOWN this is our town! #VANDYNATION

What Vandy clown said ^

@UTCoachElder: OUR STATE!

Elders response ^

Boom.

Isn't our tight ends coach named Elder? If so, then we should be able to easily get Corn Elder... Family ties!!!!

Coach Elder is officially my favorite coach! Boom. Thank you to the vandy clown for firing up our team. Good luck in 2013 Vandy. The Vols now have even more reason to run you losers off the field.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I know i am in the minority here, but getting in these sort of pissing matches with vandy actually gives vandy status as an equal.

I would just be dismissive of vandy

If you can just make these people understand this.

Coach Elder is officially my favorite coach! Boom. Thank you to the vandy clown for firing up our team. Good luck in 2013 Vandy. The Vols now have even more reason to run you losers off the field.

My guess is that Vandy will have a good season in 2013, due to an easy S.E.C. schedule. Remember, of all of their wins this season, only two opponents had winning records. Ole Miss & N.C. State had winning records.

They lost to U.S.C., who had a winning record. They lost to NorthWestern, who had a winning record. They lost to Georgia, who had a winning record. They lost to Florida, who had a winning record.

They beat Presbyterian, Missouri, Auburn, Massachusetts, Kentucky, Tennessee & Wake Forest.

Vandy's winning record is the product of an easy schedule.

Wait until 2014, when they play A & M, LSU or "O Bama"
Winning season's won't be that easy to get.

I predict that after next season's winning record, that Franklin will leave Vandy, because the following season the schedule will get harder thus producing a losing season. He will want to leave while on top, to go to a bigger program.....

2014 = Harder schedule + new coach = losing season for Vandy......

I hope Vandy beats everyone on their schedule and plays out of their minds all year until they run into us and we take em to the shed and drop 50+ on their goose egg.

Reactions: 1 person
Amazing how candy wins 1 or 2 games in 30 yrs & all the sudden their little fan base is yelping like they are top dog! They are like a gnat...99.9% of the time you don't think about them but that .1% they're annoying! The commode doors will always be just that..and I still don't get the anchor down thing...if you anchor down you're not going anywhere...oh wait, I do get it! ....it's Vandy that doesn't

I know i am in the minority here, but getting in these sort of pissing matches with vandy actually gives vandy status as an equal.

I would just be dismissive of vandy

There you go again, showing your complete and utter ignorance--which is surprising considering your usual self. Are you ill? Has something happened to your noggin?

Coach wasn't getting into a pissing match--he was just STATING FACTS and being DISMISSIVE!

Big Orange has won 28 of the last 30 meetings since 1982--which was the last time Candy won in their OWN STADIUM before 2012--GAME, SET, AND MATCH! They're not equals on the FB field, nor in the SEC....And Candy beat a UT team coached by one of the worst staffs to ever walk the field in Knoxville--excluding Jay Graham.

They're just one-hit wonders and will return to their gutter next year. 'Nuff said! :salute:

VN Store

Back