Coach Chizik said we will lose by double digits

Did Lou Holtz die or anything? Have not been keeping up much.

No...not what I mean. But that's not important right now. Go Vols.

If you mean head coach, Les is a real good guy, he was a good coach, but that time has past. Hire him for player relations, recruiting, etc.... coach.... hmmm that's a tough one.

If you coach long enough, eventually it isn't going to be pretty.

Reactions: 1 person
If you mean head coach, Les is a real good guy, he was a good coach, but that time has past. Hire him for player relations, recruiting, etc.... coach.... hmmm that's a tough one.

Yeah....what you said. Go Vols.

Les Miles is very similar to Phillip Fulmer. Great coaches who's best years are behind them. Nothing left in the tank.

Theyre breaking in a new QB too, lost their top runner, new kicker and punter, opponent has all off-season to prepare for them... Makes sense to me.

Not sure why you guys care what those guys think.

Corso picked Florida > Michigan and BYU > LSU

Its just someone's opinion, I never really liked that Chizik anyway. You'll be doing yourself a favor by turning off all that sports talk stuff.

Its just someone's opinion, I never really liked that Chizik anyway. You'll be doing yourself a favor by turning off all that sports talk stuff.

I wouldn't know what any of them said if not for VN

Reactions: 3 people

Chizik also picked NC St over USCe by double digits.

If I'm not mistaken tech is 6-1 against the Sec and 3-0 last year.. I'm not saying he's rite but we're gonna have our hands full.If we play good disciplined football on defense I think we can win this one...Plus Tech has lost 6 of 7 openers,id rather face then now than mid season.

Cause we have to thing everyone hates us or something

He is an idiot and by the way Chizik should know a lot about losing by double digits. That the reason he isn't a head coach anymore.

Do we have a phone number for Gene Chizik?

Just in case he comes on here, Gene? Kiss my ass.

Ironically he was fired for making bad judgment calls...ole Gene hasn't changed a bit🤦🏽

I have to admit. I doubted them a few times tonight myself. Hell of a comeback. Somebody remind me again, what are we paying Shoop for?

VN Store

Back