CNN set to be exposed by O'Keefe

Did you read the story? Here's a quote in YOUR link.

What else? An assignment editor says: “I think Fox News is unbearable. It’s horrible.” There's a shocker — a CNN editor thinks a rival network is “horrible.”

Guess what they took out of the quote all together? After she says the word horrible, she says "It's so American" which is why she thinks it's horrible.

Shocker that part was taken out, don't you think?

Reactions: 2 people

Guess what they took out of the quote all together? After she says the word horrible, she says "It's so American" which is why she thinks it's horrible.

It's less outrageous when their patriotism isn't in question.

'Murica.

Reactions: 1 person
During a Friday appearance before Families USA — the activist group fighting the repeal of Obamacare — Pelosi was seen repeating words, telling the audience when to clap and mistakingly said John Kasich was the governor of Illinois.

Pelosi began by thanking the person who introduced her for his “recanting of what happened at the time” Democrats and activist groups rammed through Obamacare.

She recalled telling her fellow Democrats that the Affordable Care Act was going to be a major achievement for government programs, and “stand there with Social Security and Medicare and Medicare,” apparently meaning to say “Medicaid.

She attempted to butter up the audience by heaping praise on Families USA.

After attendees didn’t clap after she congratulated them for her work, she said, “When I said we could not have done it without Families USA, that is an applause line for you.”

She added, “Applause line!” after she said she looked forward to continuing to work with the activist group.

While Pelosi attempted to underscore bi-partisan support for Medicaid, she said, “Don’t take it from me. John Kasich, the governor of Illinois said, ‘Thank God for Medicaid.'”

Pelosi flubbed MLK’s name, calling him “Martin Luther Sing.”

Is Maxine Waters behavior where you set your personal bar?

Also, whatever political beef you had with him - he's dead. You win. Trashing a dead dude now only makes you look small. Or show your true colors, what do I care?

*Winning. I use to email him at fox and told him my opinion of what I thought of his left-wing loony crap. Alive or dead he's no concern of mine now.

Last edited:
I should hope so - is this really news? The media deemed more trustworthy than a politician - stop the presses!

I know....who would deem a politician more trustworthy than the news media? (that would be a special kind of stupid)

I really don't get your point. I agree that Fox News is unAmerican. They've done a terrible disservice to this country for years.

The article also says "There's a shocker - a CNN editor thinks a rival network is horrible". What do you think they say about CNN and MSNBC over at Fox?

Reactions: 3 people
What do you think they say about CNN and MSNBC over at Fox?

giphy.gif

O'Keefe is floating a audio recording of Dog the Bounty Hunter going on a racist rant on Twitter and saying that it's Jake Tapper.

The first day of these so called leaks have apparently "landed with a dull thud".

what O'Keefe released on Thursday landed with a dull thud in the media world. Though not all the hours of tapes have been made available for review, and damning recordings could still come out, O'Keefe made clear the audio he obtained is from 2009 and for the most part features lower-level staffers at the network.

If this MF'er has goods, he needs to release them or STFU.

Fox has won the ratings war. And by making the corporate decision that viewership / profit was a higher priority than journalistic integrity, truth, and a more informed society; they have spearheaded the decline in msm. What are we willing to sacrifice for viewers / $$? For Fox, the answer was "pretty much everything".

Reactions: 4 people
Fox has won the ratings war. And by making the corporate decision that viewership / profit was a higher priority than journalistic integrity, truth, and a more informed society; they have spearheaded the decline in msm. What are we willing to sacrifice for viewers / $$? For Fox, the answer was "pretty much everything".

Everybody willingly accepts propaganda. The thing is they'll only accept their propaganda. In other words, you single out Fox News only because you disagree with their worldview.

The fact of the matter is that every major media outlet is owned by consortiums of corporations whose two greatest motives are to make profits, and further the worldview they want furthered.

Period.

If you believe it's only one of them (which just happens to be the one you disagree with), you betray your ignorance, partisanship, and Stockholm Syndrome.

ETA: Shadows of Liberty

Last edited:

Nailed it!

Everybody willingly accepts propaganda. The thing is they'll only accept their propaganda. In other words, you single out Fox News only because you disagree with their worldview.

The fact of the matter is that every major media outlet is owned by consortiums of corporations whose two greatest motives are to make profits, and further the worldview they want furthered.

Period.

If you believe it's only one of them (which just happens to be the one you disagree with), you betray your ignorance, partisanship, and Stockholm Syndrome.

ETA: Shadows of Liberty
That's a load of crap.

If you think every news organization puts the same premium on journalistic integrity vs. profits, you're the delusional one.

That's like saying since every one sins, they therefore must sin equally and any attempt to differentiate is futile.

Fox was the leader and the worst offender. The demise of msm that we have witnessed lies on their shoulders. There are sill many news sources that hold truth and fairness at a premium. They all have flaws and occasionally let their biases show through, but to claim they are all equal is asinine.

Fox is, by far, the most biased of all the news networks.

They are serial mis-informers:

STUDY: Watching Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All - Business Insider

Reactions: 5 people
Include TNRibs. I see a threesome now. Cute.

You're unwittingly conceding to them by ignoring their points and resorting to whatever it is you're attempting with insults.

I don't want you to pull a hammy, so start slow, couple an insult with a fact or bit of data that shows how or why they're wrong.

Fox is, by far, the most biased of all the news networks.

They are serial mis-informers:

STUDY: Watching Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All - Business Insider

Correlation doesn't equal causation. I'd also like to see the average age and education level of Fox viewers.

People listening to NPR and watching the Sunday shows I'm sure skew more affluent and more educated. That is why they are more informed, not because they listen to NPR.

Generally speaking, I'm not really sure that survey as as big of an indictment of Fox News as it sounds. The entire survey group only answered 1.6 out of 5 questions correctly. Most of the people watching Fox answered only 1 correctly, and about half of the people listening to NPR answered only 1 correctly; the rest answered 2 correctly.

Correlation doesn't equal causation. I'd also like to see the average age and education level of Fox viewers.

People listening to NPR and watching the Sunday shows I'm sure skew more affluent and more educated. That is why they are more informed, not because they listen to NPR.

Generally speaking, I'm not really sure that survey as as big of an indictment of Fox News as it sounds. The entire survey group only answered 1.6 out of 5 questions correctly. Most of the people watching Fox answered only 1 correctly, and about half of the people listening to NPR answered only 1 correctly; the rest answered 2 correctly.

That's all well and good and you're right, correlation doesn't equate to causation.... But, the fox watchers scored worse than people who got no news.

I mean.

Damn.

How do you explain that?

If these leaks are good they will show the hypocritical underbelly of libtards in media.

What will be funny is the initial outrage and then immediate defense by libtards trying muster their meager brain cells to rationalize their parties go to media source and its apparent typical left wing hypocrisy.

That's all well and good and you're right, correlation doesn't equate to causation.... But, the fox watchers scored worse than people who got no news.

I mean.

Damn.

How do you explain that?

Maybe its the beers I've been slamming but what questions did they ask?........................................................................................................:unsure:

I mean I could walk into the hood and ask people to divide 56 by 8 and probably replicate the same results..

VN Store

Back