Clever Game Day signs

This may have been stated already... but, I'll say it anyway. If you "don't care about UT basketball", what are you doing perusing a thread about the UT Memphis basketball game on a UT message board??? Just a question... If you don't care about UT basketball - then the only reason your hear is to stir things up - that's not good!:peace2:

it's a clever (pun intended) thread. Seeing what the creative minds of VN can come up with was worth perusing the thread. I make it a special point to not bash or call out the men's basketball team, other than possibly commenting on their play. I'm a UT guy in everything else and I generally keep my mouth shut about men's basketball. I think most on here would back me on that. But trying to say you can't root for other teams, isn't always true.

Besides, VN would be a very boring place without all the gators, bulldogs, tigers (LSU, Aubie and Memphis), and wildcats on this board to spice things up.

I went to every single home football game when I was a student at UT (93-98), but I never once.....not even once...went to a men's basketball game. Before anyone gives me grief, I'll say this: That's how it was.

I went to every single home football game when I was a student at UT (93-98), but I never once.....not even once...went to a men's basketball game. Before anyone gives me grief, I'll say this: That's how it was.

Don't give me that excuse, I used to go to 20 or 30 Tampa Bay Devil Ray games a season. Just because EVERYBODY, or in my case nobody, goes doesn't mean you can't show up and support your team.

"Your mama" jokes are classic so why not incorporate something like:

Your Mom goes to Memphis!

If not, a simple:

Yall suck (in big orange letters) will work. It is short, easy to make, and right to the point.

Don't give me that excuse, I used to go to 20 or 30 Tampa Bay Devil Ray games a season. Just because EVERYBODY, or in my case nobody, goes doesn't mean you can't show up and support your team.

yeah, right. Talking to myself and high fiving myself was way down on my priority list.

what about.
Your Rival:Tennessee
Our Rivals:Florida, Georgia, Vandy, Kentucky
Notice Anything?

Thought it would show just how little we care about memphis

photo.php

TennesseeTom you're getting better at this too...I find it hard to believe it's the same person that posted the first ones...

Memphis homers on a Vols board. Cant you guys slap some women and steal enough money to start your own fan website?

:no:

VN Store

Back