Clever Game Day signs

Hahaha some of these are really good. I feel like this needs to be blown up really big too...

n9430667_36564498_7788.jpg

It's good to see that nobody is bringing up religious beliefs for sign ideas. I browsed a Memphis board and they were cracking on Pearl being Jewish and quoting the Bible. Kinda sac-religious to talk the way they are and then quoting the Bible in the next post.

It's good to see that nobody is bringing up religious beliefs for sign ideas. I browsed a Memphis board and they were cracking on Pearl being Jewish and quoting the Bible. Kinda sac-religious to talk the way they are and then quoting the Bible in the next post.

Yea that's what made me think of asking Vol fans for ideas. I saw their board and all their terrible ignorant ideas and thought yall could help with some clever ones.

Disclaimer:

"Tiger high: Never blink...never wink..
Vols r not responsible for the steals"

"Pierre Niles slapped me and stole my sign"
Are you the guy at the Memphis/ UAB game with the orange jumpsuit that Pierre put his hand on your face? There was a great picture in the Commercial Appeal today with the dude in it and if you look close on his jumpsuit it says DOC (Department of Corrections)... :eek:lol:

Are you the guy at the Memphis/ UAB game with the orange jumpsuit that Pierre put his hand on your face? There was a great picture in the Commercial Appeal today with the dude in it and if you look close on his jumpsuit it says DOC (Department of Corrections)... :eek:lol:

I didnt catch that when I saw it....:eek:lol:

Andre Allen was arrested for soliciting a prostitute a couple of years back...there's an easy target.

'spurrier still sucks' can never go wrong there, or;
dEpartment of
correctionS
memPhis
not sure of one for the N, still needs some work

VN Store

Back