'19 **Class of 2019 Tennessee Commitments**

Al Wilson thinks it is OK. 😎

Yep. I sat next to Mike Singletary on a flight to Chicago about 10 years ago. We spent the trip talking about everything, except football. He’s a good man. When we got up to de-plane, I realized he’s probably 5’10. Surprised me...

Yep. I sat next to Mike Singletary on a flight to Chicago about 10 years ago. We spent the trip talking about everything, except football. He’s a good man. When we got up to de-plane, I realized he’s probably 5’10. Surprised me...

I seem to recall, from when he played for the Bears, that he's a preacher.

Either 11 or 12 more spots in the class as I understand it, based on the Kennedy/Lawless situation.

Currently have

OL: 2
WR: 1
TE: 2
DL: 2
LB: 1
S: 2

Gotta figure we add:

1 QB
1 RB
1-2 more WR
1-2 more DL
2 more OL
2 more LB
2-3 CB

As I understand it, rumor is the following may or may not be silents:
Khris Bogle **** OLB
Tyus Fields **** CB
Tony Davis *** CB

All indications are we're in very good with the following:
Darnell Wright ***** OL
Quavaris Crouch ***** LB
Henry To'oto'o ***** LB

I think Jaylen McCoullough likes us a lot too, and I think he could ultimately decide where Beasley starts. I.E. if he commits to us then Beasley starts at RB.

Reactions: 2 people
He seems to like us but he hasn’t shown the interest (unless I’m mistaken - very possible) that some of the others have.

He, Bogle, and Morris got real tight on their visits together and there was a lot of chatter of them wanting to play together. Morris’ commitment seems to have nudged that forward in regards to Bogle, and there are apparently rumblings curry is silent.

Reactions: 1 person
Nice. I knew most of that but I wasn't aware of the Curry a silent rumors.

Nice. I knew most of that but I wasn't aware of the Curry a silent rumors.

The more I think about it, I’m less certain it was him. I’m not 100% sure that’s who I heard that about. Buttttttt he and Bogle and Morris are tight, and it’s looking good on that end.

I'm aware that many don't like the '19 in- state class, but only 1 of the top 20 have committed to the Vols. Sad!

Reactions: swampfoxfan
Are you blind? Other schools seem to like them, yet UT was never on their radars. Just odd to me?

If only 1 of the top 20 players in the state of Michigan looked at Michigan, would you think that was odd?

Depends on if Michigan was recruiting them as hard as the other schools.

VN Store

Back