Clash of Clans

Ill lower the trophy count so you can send a request

Thanks for adding me to the clan guys. I'm still learning a lot but hope you guys give me a couple weeks or so to get the hang of it and don't boot me lol.

Welcome. Feel free to ask questions in the forum. Im LJ.

Thanks man. I was checking your layout and it's nice! But I do have a question. Your town hall is out of your walls in the corner. I thought that's one of the most important things to protect besides your storages?

Thanks man. I was checking your layout and it's nice! But I do have a question. Your town hall is out of your walls in the corner. I thought that's one of the most important things to protect besides your storages?

It generally is and for clan wars I always protect it the most. The reason I have it in the top corner for my normal layout is simple, it gives me a free 12 hour shield whenever someone destroys it and gives me more of an opportunity to guard my resources.

Trophies mean nothing in this game. Just remember when you attack* another person to always go for their resources first and a very distant second is to win trophies.

Last edited:
It generally is and for clan wars I always protect it the most. The reason I have it in the top corner for my normal layout is simple, it gives me a free 12 hour shield whenever someone destroys it and gives me more of an opportunity to guard my resources.

Trophies mean nothing in this game. Just remember when you attack* another person to always go for their resources first and a very distant second is to win trophies.
At first I would try to go for the other persons town hall first. But now I'm going straight for the gold and elixir mines and the storages and it has been working out great. I'm getting a ton of gold and building up my walls.

Stoked, put your town hall inside your walls for the clan war setup. It's separate from your normal setup.

Username is Wylo
Clan is Indefinite Haze

I looked for a local(Nashville) clan or a UT one but didn't know anyone so didn't join.

The game is crazy addictive.

VN Store

Back