CJP to be on the Finebaum Show today

CJP did not say much..kinda boring...
He did say he has already watched film on all our opponents for this year..He knows whats going on with them..
He said he would rather be doing what he is paid to do...
Sounded like this team is going to be ready when Sept.1 gets here..
also said he would not give anything away that any team could use against him coaching...
GBO

Reactions: HalfullVol
Bragging about his former stops might rub some TN fans the wrong way and we all agree he has nothing to be proud of re his current position, so clipped responses were probably the way to go here.

Bragging about his former stops might rub some TN fans the wrong way and we all agree he has nothing to be proud of re his current position, so clipped responses were probably the way to go here.

Speak for yourself not for me with that “ we all agree crap “

Reactions: Booker512
Finebaum: We had Jeremy Pruitt earlier to speak to his units progress most specifically the QB’s, he didn’t offer much what’s your take on that competition? McElroy: Well usually when you don’t hear much there’s not much to brag about....hahahahaha...

Finebaum: We had Jeremy Pruitt earlier to speak to his units progress most specifically the QB’s, he didn’t offer much what’s your take on that competition? McElroy: Well usually when you don’t hear much there’s not much to brag about....hahahahaha...
Paul Finebaum is a glorified Alabama jocksniffer.

Can’t stand McElroy, he’s a douche

Last edited:
Reactions: gunner
I can't wait to see the manifestation of "violent hands". I wonder if there is a team with more mystery surrounding them than our Vols. How does WV prepare for us? Can't wait for this one!

Reactions: malinoisvol
I can't wait to see the manifestation of "violent hands". I wonder if there is a team with more mystery surrounding them than our Vols. How does WV prepare for us? Can't wait for this one!
well, there's 6 new HC's in the SEC....5 if you don't count Luke at Ole Miss. and virtually all of them, with maybe the exception of ARK, are seen as in better shape than us. so you may be on to something.

VN Store

Back