CJH’s Blind loyalty/pure stubbornness is starting to concern me.

I’ve praised this coach since year 1 and think he has overachieved given the situation he walked into. And By no means am I calling for his head or anything but I’m starting to get a bad feeling in the gut. There’s no reason to keep trotting out Joe and there’s no reason Banks should still be employed. There’s no reason Wille should be employed. I’m afraid Josh is just a blindly loyal person and can’t make the hard decisions that’s needed to win in this business. This year coulda been another great year with a simple QB change maybe, maybe not. But you never tested those waters to find out. I’m afraid next year we will light it up with Nico just for a Tim Banks defense to blow a couple games for us.
You’re afraid Nico will light it up next year?

If we started Nico every game this year, you think we would still finish 8-4? In not so sure

The difference between an elite, planned & practiced offense (UGA)and some football players (Vols) attempting to run random offensive plays.
I agree. There is no flow to our offense and it looks completely random. Idk who is putting our game plan together but they are not good at it.

What do we have to gain by putting Nico in now? We are going to lose. If he's as good as advertised he won't need a lot of reps. Why risk a serious injury and then we're looking for a QB in the portal next year. Not to mention this is the best defense in the country.
Why don’t we play our freshman dbs can’t be no worse than what is out there, actually might do better

More then likely yes, but that is the reason why he never went it. It sucks tho. Everyone should be upset. Inadequate qb is the main reason why this team is gonna be 8-4 (hopefully) instead of 10-2.

I just am afraid it’s gonna hurt with recruits who don’t think they’ll get a legit chance to play early if the dude in front of them stinks it up

My observation…we have some really dumb @$$ fans.

Newsflash…we aren’t on Georgia’s level yet. And before you b!tch and moan that this is “Year 3” … it is doubtful that any team in the country is on their level right now.

We were outclassed today. No change at QB or different play calls was going to change it.

The only hope is that the recruiting slowly starts catching up. Which ain’t going to be easy because, another newsflash, Georgia’s recruiting is lights-out right now, too.

The thing with Banks is he has one good game out of four games. If the coach doesn’t come out and say we don’t have the players on that side of the ball, I feel differently. Being silent about it and all us fans can do is blame coaching. All Banks has to say is my players are slow and can’t cover anyone and that’s all we can do is keep everything in front of us. Sad part is I think that’s true and it’s bad because he’s basically saying we would get absolutely smoked in man coverage.

I think its insane to see yall turn on our extremely successful headcoach for going 8-4 in a bridge year where literally EVERY credible football/sports writer, expert, magazine etc predicted that we would either go 8-4 or 9-3 before the season started.

So did about 75% of us VN posters in the poll before the season started. Maybe more actually adding those who chose 8 wins and those who chose 9...maybe 80%? 85%???

So we are EXACTLY where anyone with a good understanding of football said we would be at this time....yet every time we lose a game a small but extremely committed portion of our VN posters lose their mind like a 13yo girl pitching a hissy fit and call our Head Coach everything under the Sun. Lmao.

Who would have more wins than CJH right now, or better recruiting classes landed like our top10 class in 23 and our LOADED class committed for 24 thats madeup of 75% bluechip 4* and 5* kids....which ONLY 2 schools in the country have a higher % than our 75%... its our best class since peak Fulmers classes in prob 2001.....

Who? Who would have us in better shape? "The Legions of the Miserable" will never be happy like Majors said.

VN Store

Back