Cigar /Pipe Smoking thread

Thompson’s five pack fever is on, now.

Edit: Cohiba Macassars were included and in stock when I placed my order.
Definitely want to try the massacre. They are usually on back order or sold out.

That Partagas Cameroon is really good also.

I’ve been wanting to try that Caldwell La Barba red but it’s usually sold out or on back order.

Last edited:
Boys it simply doesn’t get a better day than this to have a fine smoke looking out over the city with a fine libation.
IMG_3487.jpeg

Siglio 6 paired with Balcones Texas Single Malt
IMG_3488.jpeg

Even added a Guinness and some shortbread to celebrate our Irish friends.
IMG_3489.jpeg

Last edited:
That, my friend, is a MonteChristo #2 piramide vitola. One of the best Cubans period.

As for source, I have a guy in NJ whose family is Cuban and he deals them privately.
I've had one real Cuban and that was the best cigar I've ever smoked.

Reactions: loggervol
The first time someone offered me a “Cuban cigar,” it had been mistreated - dry, stale, blech.

The second time I was offered a Cuban, it was my cousin (of the Arturo Fuente encounter). He has connections in International trade. It was a fine, full bodied smoke.

Been awhile since I post!

Got me a few Perdomo’s for the next week. It’s 66 degrees in Poquoson VA. Got a six pack of Guinness to go with tourney ball today. This is the Habano torpedo cut and man it’s excellent image.jpg

This one has been resting in the humidor for 5 months. Prior to being lit, this cigar had the most intriguing flavor. It reminded me of walking into an old country store that had that cinnamony-smell in the air.
View attachment 628174
Love that cigar. They have a new one coming out soon that is supposed to be milder/sweeter. “Shade to Black” is the name.

Reactions: loggervol
A plethora of riches arrived in the mail today via cigar page.
IMG_3501.jpeg

Had to sample one right away and the rest to the humi!
These melanio maduros are so good.
IMG_3506.jpeg

Meanwhile this critter pops up and tells me that winter is DONE and only good cigar days ahead.

IMG_3504.jpeg

My old friend Radagast cant handle the longbottom leaf

Im more like
main-qimg-5c98fbfde97e6831f039747c69956659

Last edited:
Reactions: zjcvols

VN Store

Back