Christmas Toy Drive Cancelled (Athiest Threatens Lawsuit)

pualsline

poakley@safeoak.com
Link

Todd Starnes reported this week on a toy drive for needy children that was shut down by a secular group called the American Humanist Association (AHA).

My favorite part of the story starts on the video at 3:18

Reporter: What is your group, now that you have manged to cancel the program to help the needy children. What exactly is your humanist group doing?

Douche: Well, we're an advocacy group not a charitable group. Although, we do engage in charity from time to time

Reporter: so nothing?

Douche: We just sent about $30,000 over to the Philippians to help support...

Report: That's wonderful, but what are you doing for the children that are not going to get the toys from the boxes?

Douche: Yeah, your stuck on that. :chuckles: Our program is designed to help the kids to have a clean neutral free of church state violation.

Reporter: So you have saved them from a constitutional violation, and that will be a warm comfort to them on Christmas morning.

Reactions: 4 people
Atheists are wonderful, aren't they?

Yes, we are.

I didn't read the article, but (a) this guy sounds like a tool and (b) I can make generalizations too and say Christians are hypocritical abortion clinic bombers that ram their views down everyone's throats.

Reactions: 11 people
Silly atheist complaints have at least doubled over the years. Senator Reid to propose legislation banning them from talking.

Reactions: 1 person
Also, Fox News so you know they intentionally left out some pertinent information somewhere.

If they did, I'm sure some other news outlet picked up on the story of this organization sponsoring an X-mas toy drive.

It's no surprise that the farther this country gets from God, the more screwed up it gets

Reap what ya sow heathens

Last edited:
Reactions: 12 people
We were far more civilized before

I mean, Attila the Hun must of been the life of the party

Love thy neighbor, give to the poor, and all that other stuff is so bad

You can do those things without being religious. Religion has brought nothing but pain, suffering, and wars since the dawn of mankind. It is a tool used to control the masses.

Reactions: 6 people
You can do those things without being religious. Religion has brought nothing but pain, suffering, and wars since the dawn of mankind. It is a tool used to control the masses.

And atheists fight back by foiling toys for tots. That's one battle down.

Reactions: 7 people

The bolded is absolutely true.

The rest of your statemnet is pure bullish!t.

Wow, douche move to mess up Christmas for kids. Also a douche move to make generalizations about all atheists because this particular group is a bunch of a-holes.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back