Christians.......End Times Prophecy?

for those that don't believe in a tribulation and final battle, what do you think happens in the "end"? or is there no end?

I don't know. I just don't see where the tribulation and final battle stuff is gleaned from. Revelations is taken so literally, when little of the Bible is literal.

Can you name some things that are being fulfilled now, that weren't being fulfilled 20 years ago? 1000 years ago?

North Korea and Iran didn't have nukes 20 years ago. I don't know if that fulfills prophecy, but it scares the sh*t out of me. Doesn't the Bible say that the first time God destroyed the earth with floods, the next time he would destroy it with fire.

Certainly atomic weapons have been around for a while but we've never seen them under the control of so many crazy governments. With the Russian's, you could reason with them that "mutually assured destruction" wasn't in anyone's best interest. But soon nukes could be controlled by lunatics.

North Korea and Iran didn't have nukes 20 years ago. I don't know if that fulfills prophecy, but it scares the sh*t out of me. Doesn't the Bible say that the first time God destroyed the earth with floods, the next time he would destroy it with fire.

Certainly atomic weapons have been around for a while but we've never seen them under the control of so many crazy governments. With the Russian's, you could reason with them that "mutually assured destruction" wasn't in anyone's best interest. But soon nukes could be controlled by lunatics.

I dont think the end of the world will be left up to the hands of man...unless your talking of Armageddon

VN Store

Back