Chris Low says Vols will go to a bowl this year.

I think Tennessee beats Florida and Ole Miss giving them an 8-4 record which would probably put them in the Music City or Gator Bowl(Peach Bowl not an option because of Playoffs I found out).

8-4 and we're heading to the Outback Bowl.

With the way we played Saturday night, we will upset someone or maybe even two someones this season.

MIssouri, Florida, UGA, USC, "O Bama"

(1) Utah State (2) Arkansas State (3) Chattanooga (4) Kentucky (5) Vandy, then our upset game, and we are in a lower tier bowl game.

This time to win the bowl game. Not like against Penn State, Va. Tech or UNC.............

Don't overlook UK. Stoops has something special going on over there. His recruiting classes are getting them respectable. I still think we beat them but in the future wouldn't be surprised if they were something like Vandy in the Franklin era. (Besides beating UT)

Reactions: 1 person
SIAP. On Sunday sports extra, Chris Low of ESPN said that vol fans should start saving up money for the holidays, because Tennessee will be going to a bowl this year.

200.gif

Chris Low said it so we can all feel better now.:dance:

Not remotely a Chris Low fan. Don't like him with his incessant, over the top criticisms and gratuitous shots at UT....and I'm sure as he'll not gonna pay any attention to him when he wants to stoop down and throw us a bone with his "Tennessee should go to a bowl" comment. No thanks. I'll just pull for my team and let the season play out and not put any stock into what that jackass has to say about our program.

Not remotely a Chris Low fan. Don't like him with his incessant, over the top criticisms and gratuitous shots at UT....and I'm sure as he'll not gonna pay any attention to him when he wants to stoop down and throw us a bone with his "Tennessee should go to a bowl" comment. No thanks. I'll just pull for my team and let the season play out and not put any stock into what that jackass has to say about our program.

Other than that, you think he is a pretty cool guy though, right?

i can sleep now. Big Chris thinks we get a bowl. Theres no way it would happen without his prediction after week 3.

I like Mr. Low's comment, but it's going to be a long season. I think it I'll will come down to Kentucky game.

Other than that, you think he is a pretty cool guy though, right?

Yeah, pretty much. He may be a great guy. Just really rubbed me wrong with the way he talked about UT. Very unprofessional IMO. Couldn't tell where Clay Travis stopped and he began half the time. I'm holding a grudge 😊

I'm choosing to be more optimistic. I don't think Kentucky is that good, I think Florida sucks that bad.

I think you're right. Bit i think it is a little bit of both. If Kentucky is actually better they have this year and maybe next year to get a win against us. After that the talent gap will continue to widen. Both teams are better but UT is still light years ahead. I hope!

We should easily go to a bowl game. Chatt, Vandy, and Kentucky should all be W's. That's 5 wins. We play Florida at home, and if the Gators play like they played against Kentucky, in the Swamp, they can't beat us at Neyland. Just one win vs Georgia, Florida, Ole Miss, or Mizzou should get us 6 wins.

Mizzou still looks like a dang good team from their highlights. I haven't watched any of their games but man that Maty Mauck! We need a QB like him in the future.

South Carolina and Ole Miss on the road will be tough too, we need to beat UF or UGA to avoid that 7th loss IMO

We'll see how KY and UF look going forward. I don't think either of those games are gimmes. Vandy does look like a gimme now and I wouldn't have thought that before the season based on the past few seasons.

VN Store

Back