Chris Low On Daniel West.

No updates on Daniel West from anybody? I would be a much happier person generally if I knew Maze wouldn't be our starting PG next year.

No updates on Daniel West from anybody? I would be a much happier person generally if I knew Maze wouldn't be our starting PG next year.

I have a source that says JP Prince is very Scottie Pippenesque, as long as we let him run the offense from mid-court on.

Josh Tabb was the best 3-point shooter last year.

While Tabb's percentage was higher - Scotty is probably the better 3 pt. shooter, considering his numbers dropped off some from Tabb's, but with a much larger sample size. But, that's conjecture, and you're right that he was the best percentage wise...

Scotty is a better 3 point shooter. Yes- he has a lower percentage than Tabb, but pretty much Tabb only shot 3s when he was either wide open, or had a very good look. Scotty took a lot of contested 3s and made a fair number of them.

according to Basilio's guest, West qualified academically.... he got the shaft.

Pearl told West's high school coach at the Final Four that West was gonna make it......

Comments?

Last edited:
My bad I thought Ramar was grades, but then could have easily been both,they seem to go hand in hand! Smokin tree makes it hard to remember your way to class!!!

Man I love this emotican:run:​
I don't think it is fair to knock anyone about grades, especially when it is pure speculation. Do you know how much time these kids spend practicing and traveling to and from games? A lot ball players are up running laps at 6 am at some schools I know for a fact. I know a lot of extremely smart kids that it is all they can do to keep average/above average grades while in shool and theythat don't participate in anything.

VN Store

Back