Chris Low article on ESPN - Bowl game is latest brick...

The continued stories are nice but seeing results on the field next season will be better.

Barnett will slide into Johnson's leadership role on defense easily IMO and I think the defense will continue to improve.

Gotta start gaining some traction on offense though.

The continued stories are nice but seeing results on the field next season will be better.

Barnett will slide into Johnson's leadership role on defense easily IMO and I think the defense will continue to improve.

Gotta start gaining some traction on offense though.

Barnett will be our best defensive player next year, but I think Maggitt will lock up AJs leadership role.

Reactions: 1 person
Nice! I can speak from experience about where DB is from. BA has a winning tradition like the Vols. I remember sitting in the stands when I was at UT from 90-95 and never doubted the Vols. Going to a game knowing we would win was a nice feeling! Go Vols and thank you DB!!
I remember being a student in the stands from 95-99 ... The team lost once at home to UF.

His comment about being jealous of the freshmen made me want to cry.

He knows good things are coming and wants to be apart of it. He will always be a part of getting UT back on track a true VFL. I wish him well in life and thank him for gutting it out in some bad times.

Reactions: 2 people
He knows good things are coming and wants to be apart of it. He will always be a part of getting UT back on track a true VFL. I wish him well in life and thank him for gutting it out in some bad times.

You're exactly right.

VN Store

Back