Chris Kyle: American hero or

Looks like Michael Moore did have an Uncle, who he never knew, who was killed in action in the Philippines but apparently not by a sniper. It appears the truth was not quite dramatic enough for Moore and didn't lend enough gravitas to his agenda. Liberals like Al Gore, and John Kerry and Michael Moore really have a lot of difficulty with the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. You see Moore felt like he had to make it personal to justify attacking an American Hero. With most liberals it really isn't the truth that matters most. It is the feeling. And it is the greater cause.

No more than hard-line conservatives.

They both cut honesty corners to serve their ends.

It's amazing how many people have pretended to get pissed off about the use of the term "savage". I recall it being said at most 5 times in the movie, and it was used to describe a guy who was putting a drill in a child's skull. Why the outrage when the use is completely applicable?

That part had me begging for him to kill him before he did that to that child.

Michael Moore is a piece of shiz. For whatever reason, he feels the need to comment on everything. He has no idea how to just keep his yap shut on some matters. But I agree with TP that you shouldn't insult his uncle. His uncle served and died in combat apparently. He deserves respect for that. If he was alive, his uncle would probably beat the crap out of Michael Moore.

I can't even get my head around Moore's *****ing even if his account were 100% accurate. What the hell difference does it make if his Uncle was killed by a sniper vs a bomb, or an artillery shell, or a land mine or a torpedo or any other facet of warfare that doesn't call for a face to face confrontation?

He's just trying to get his adipose faced ass some attention.

Reactions: 3 people
How does saying someone spews mouth diarrhea make one a fan of that person?

Someone's getting emotional.

What I said in regards to Hillary was fact. It obviously struck a nerve with Pierre who was in fact defending that fat slob . I'll make the same recommendation to you as well...😝

What I said in regards to Hillary was fact. It obviously struck a nerve with Pierre who was in fact defending that fat slob . I'll make the same recommendation to you as well...😝

And why would you do that? I support none of those people.

Just because someone thinks YOU are a dumb piece of ****, doesn't mean they are liberal.

Reactions: 2 people
And why would you do that? I support none of those people.

Just because someone thinks YOU are a dumb piece of ****, doesn't mean they are liberal.

Quite frankly I could care less what anyone thinks of me, it's a ****ing opinion board nitz. I was factually correct in regards to the Hildabeast and her claim of landing under sniper fire in Iraq, be it Baghdad or Bum****, what difference does that make? Take your sanctimonious ass on down to the gym there scarecrow ..😜

The author fails to understand that the Gulf War started when Iraq invaded Kuwait and that it never officially ended. The U.S. invaded after Saddam refused to comply with numerous UN resolutions

A Decade of Deception and Defiance

He's also a liberal poon. Why don't he move to another country?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
So I promised an opinion after reading his book.

1) I didn't like the book. Struggled to get through it. It came across as bragging on himself. Being proud of your accomplishments is one thing. What he did was brag.
2) Didn't see in the book where he talked about shooting people from the Superdome or smacking Ventura. Must have been removed.
3) My opinion is that we need people like him to do the things he did. An army of ******* gets us over run like France in WWII.
4) My opinion is he is a hero. The soldiers he saved appreciate the work he did. The lives that he saved by killing combatants makes him a hero to those he saved.

This is my opinion.

VN Store

Back