Choaches not players

25801VOL

V,B
Dobbs, JRM, Hurd, Kamara and the other 81 players played good enough to win the Florida and Oklahoma games. Coaching meltdowns and horrible decisions by coaches lost both games. Support the kids who choose to wear orange and work their asses off everyday for the university and fans. Don't bash Dobbs passing ability or our defense for playing prevent in the 4th quarter. The ownership belongs squarely on the shoulders of grown men who are paid a kings ransom to do so.

Reactions: 8 people
Dobbs, JRM, Hurd, Kamara and the other 81 players played good enough to win the Florida and Oklahoma games. Coaching meltdowns and horrible decisions by coaches lost both games. Support the kids who choose to wear orange and work their asses off everyday for the university and fans. Don't bash Dobbs passing ability or our defense for playing prevent in the 4th quarter. The ownership belongs squarely on the shoulders of grown men who are paid a kings ransom to do so.

Dem' choaches don't come cheap, fer sure. The players need a participation trophy.

Reactions: 2 people
How does a coach making $3,000,000 a year not know the clock runs after a forward-fumble play? That, ALONE, is fireable.

Reactions: 1 person
what idiot coach rushes 3 on 4 and 14 to seal the win (when we had great pressure the whole game). wont name any names :ermm:

There is no reason we couldn't rush the QB given their young OL and our size and talent up front.

We had a number of issues, but we did miss tackles. Especially when we couldn't afford too.

We were outplayed when it counted. I've watched the game over. Our weakest position is our MLB.

Edit: I hate our conservative nature in the 4th quarter. However our staff and players work their butts off. I refuse to do anything but cheer them on next game.

Jones clearly needs to make staff changes. We will see if he has the stones to do it or if he is loyal to a fault. With those changes he needs to hire a veteran coach who can save him from himself. Much like a bench coach in baseball or like the boot Lt. fresh out of OCS needs an old salty Staff NCO to save the troops from the officers manual. Making a staff change would mean Jones would be admitting a mistake so I expect the status quo.

While I agree for the most part but the players have not performed well late either. Dobbs had three fumbles in the game but we only lost one, countless missed tackles, Dobbs missed several wide open receivers, the oline whiffed on several blocks, etc.

Butch needs to clean house at season end and hire some new assistants who know what they are doing! I"m tired of this!

VN Store

Back