China's Social Scorecards

It's already happening in America within corporations. People are being penalized due to relatives actions decades ago. While it may not be an official gov body doing. Companies are doing it on their own.
Hell, if you use a shopper card at any of these grocery stores, they tease you with discounts if you use the card, but then they skim off your purchasing data and sell it off to insurance agencies. They can basically offer Kroger/Food Lion discounts based on you making healthy decisions in your purchases.

Last edited:
Hell, if you use a shopper card at any of these grocery stores, they tease you with discounts if you use the card, but then they skim of your purchasing data and sell it off to insurance agencies. They can basically offer Kroger/Food Lion discounts based on you making healthy decisions in your purchases.
McMom uses loyalty cards all the time at grocery stores. What you're describing has never happened to us.

McMom uses loyalty cards all the time at grocery stores. What you're describing has never happened to us.
How the hell do you know if they haven't sold off your purchasing data?

And let's be clear... read carefully what I said. I didn't say the insurance companies have been doing this. I clearly said that the insurance companies could do it.

How the hell do you know if they haven't sold off your purchasing data?

And let's be clear... read carefully what I said. I didn't say the insurance companies have been doing this. I clearly said that the insurance companies could do it.
I'm sure they have sold my data. So has every other outfit that has my deets.
We've been using loyalty cards and had same insurance provider for over a decade and a half. Sure, they CAN do it but they haven't yet.

I'm sure they have sold my data. So has every other outfit that has my deets.
We've been using loyalty cards and had same insurance provider for over a decade and a half. Sure, they CAN do it but they haven't yet.
I never said they did. All I clearly stated was that they can do it.

Hell, if you use a shopper card at any of these grocery stores, they tease you with discounts if you use the card, but then they skim off your purchasing data and sell it off to insurance agencies. They can basically offer Kroger/Food Lion discounts based on you making healthy decisions in your purchases.

I never said they did. All I clearly stated was that they can do it.

You don’t have to use anything actually , I can drive in different states and within two days I’ll start getting calls and ads from the states I was in . I think it has to do with google maps I always have it running as a back up on my phone . ( but I’m not positive )

You don’t have to use anything actually , I can drive in different states and within two days I’ll start getting calls and ads from the states I was in . I think it has to do with google maps I always have it running as a back up on my phone . ( but I’m not positive )
This is Geo location advertisement. The marketing folks are hyped about this future potential.

Honestly, LV and I don't agree on very much in the way of politics, but hell we get along just fine.

Even though he can't hold his liquor worth a damn.
I typically believe most people aren't as high strung as they are on here. if they are, it makes me sad for them.

also I am used to most of my friends being quiet different from me.

Are you comparing this to China monitoring citizens and giving them a score based on how they behave? Give me a break.

Its good that they're wanting to eliminate errors on credit reports. I found out when I was 17 I have things on my credit report that are my father's and grandfathers accounts. We all 3 have the same 1st and and last name. You would think these companies would look at SSN or DOB but they don't. Was a huge pain in the ass.

Are you comparing this to China monitoring citizens and giving them a score based on how they behave? Give me a break.

Its good that they're wanting to eliminate errors on credit reports. I found out when I was 17 I have things on my credit report that are my father's and grandfathers accounts. We all 3 have the same 1st and and last name. You would think these companies would look at SSN or DOB but they don't. Was a huge pain in the ass.

When were you 17?

It's a great claim but this doesn't give any details how that will happen. It also never really makes the connection between errors and race

Giving the govt all this data and creating a massive new department to handle it is a recipe for bureaucratic disaster

My wokeness score is only 440. I spoke with a wokeness advisor and was given some good council.

The good news is I can immediately improve my score by cleaning up some old Tweets and facebook posts. Over time, I can move my score into the good to excellent category by liking - or even authoring my own - virtue signaling posts on LinkedIn.

It's a great claim but this doesn't give any details how that will happen. It also never really makes the connection between errors and race

Giving the govt all this data and creating a massive new department to handle it is a recipe for bureaucratic disaster

I think it would be great to have even more of my financial data accessible to the government, what could possibly go wrong.

Yeah, im sure the social score wont take into account of Christians who go to church or belong to conservative groups.

VN Store

Back