China invasion of Taiwan

If there were to be war, I'm fairly certain North Korea would jump in on the side of China. Would Russia?

Maybe a variant will eliminate a couple million seniors off the heath care roll.

If there were to be war, I'm fairly certain North Korea would jump in on the side of China. Would Russia?
Why would Russia join in on a fight with Taiwan? Well, lets back up... why would you assume North Korea would jump in on a fight over Taiwan?

Russia and China already have some tensions about Vladivostok and their Far East Oblasts, so why would Russia want to embolden China in Taiwan and not expect China to turn their attention to The Far East?

Why would Russia join in on a fight with Taiwan? Well, lets back up... why would you assume North Korea would jump in on a fight over Taiwan?

Russia and China already have some tensions about Vladivostok and their Far East Oblasts, so why would Russia want to embolden China in Taiwan and not expect China to turn their attention to The Far East?

To be fair, who would of thought Russia and the US would align against Germany just a couple of decades removed from US troop support of the White movement. Maybe the enemy of my enemy is my friend...for now.

US troops in Vladivostok, of all places

300px-American_troops_in_Vladivostok_1918_HD-SN-99-02013.JPEG

Reactions: GroverCleveland

Russia acts in its own self interest. They tried to work with Hitler before finding out there was no working with Hitler.

Which is exactly my point.

Why would Russia jump in to assist China over Taiwan?
Why? Because they might see an opportunity to spread their influence. And I'm not saying they would jump in. I questioned whether they would? We have no idea what Putin is thinking. What we're talking about would be WWIII.

Interesting piece on 60 mins right now about the Wuhan (flu) lab in China. WHO was basically b**ch slapped by the Chinese wrt being able to investigate, obtain documentation, etc. from that lab. It houses more dangerous viruses than anywhere else int he world. China just does what it wants and gives the world the middle finger. Everyone, including dementia Joe, is scared sh**less of China. Hell, might as well make Xi President of the World. Let’s see Antifa and BLM have a riot then.

Edit: This WHO member that went to the lab is trying to tell Leslie Stall China answered all their questions. Lol! Sure dude.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Why? Because they might see an opportunity to spread their influence. And I'm not saying they would jump in. I questioned whether they would? We have no idea what Putin is thinking. What we're talking about would be WWIII.
Russia has nothing to gain by helping China in Taiwan.

Interesting piece on 60 mins right now about the Wuhan (flu) lab in China. WHO was basically b**ch slapped by the Chinese wrt being able to investigate, obtain documentation, etc. from that lab. It houses more dangerous viruses than anywhere else int he world. China just does what it wants and gives the world the middle finger. Everyone, including dementia Joe, is scared sh**less of China. Hell, might as well make Xi President of the World. Let’s see Antifa and BLM have a riot then.

Edit: This WHO member that went to the lab is trying to tell Leslie Stall China answered all their questions. Lol! Sure dude.
This sounds real familiar. It’s the same tactics the Biden is using on the US / Mexican border.

I think MAD keeps Russia in check, but I worry that Kim is crazy enough to use nukes.

I think the North would attack the South. They have to land the first punch. South Korea would probably feel forced into it if North Korea attacked Taiwan. This would surely force the US's hand if the adminstration was scared if China invades Taiwan.

I think the North would attack the South. They have to land the first punch. South Korea would probably feel forced into it if North Korea attacked Taiwan. This would surely force the US's hand if the adminstration was scared if China invades Taiwan.
South Korea, Japan, Australia and Taiwan are all within that region that could handle this before the US.

VN Store

Back