#Chiefs announce safety Eric Berry has officially been cleared to resume his playing

They'll surely give him one season to get back into the wing of things. Hes still young. Remember how long Ed Reed played.

Probably so. It would be an amazing story if he makes it back to the starting lineup. Him and Inky will need to organize a church or something when EA hangs up the cleats.

Maybe they can run for political office.

Favorite football player that played for both football teams I root for. Great news and can't wait to see him run out onto the field. Can you imagine how loud arrowhead will be when he is announced?

Heck yeah! Glad to see he is healthy and will be back doing what he loves.

That's awesome! So glad to hear this! Can't wait to see him back on the field. Best news I've heard in a while.
Berry Strong!
Go Vols!

#Chiefs announce safety Eric Berry has officially been cleared to resume his playing career. Will be at practice tomorrow. #BerryStrong

Thank god! :dance2: So happy he has beaten this thing...Now lets hope he stays healthy and keeps meeting people over the middle.

Cancer tried to hit EB across the middle but EB got wind of it and decided to knock cancer on it's ass instead

Hope beyond hope that it doesn't return and EB lives a long and happy life

#Chiefs announce safety Eric Berry has officially been cleared to resume his playing career. Will be at practice tomorrow. #BerryStrong

tumblr_nhgsf4XEiq1smmsbuo1_500.gif

tumblr_nc6443yyuX1smmsbuo4_400.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Praise God in whom all things are possible.

Best news I've heard in a while. Congratulations EB!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back