Chick-fil-a Bowl TN section seating chart?

The student seats are going to be right in the endzone, that's why I went ahead and just bought tickets from uttix.

its unusual but the tix given to the two schools are the two endzones. the sidelines are all corporate. ut being 122-129, 229-239, and 329-339

Well I don't know where I am now. My tickets are in sec 140 and the dome seating chart says that is the sec side but from what I am reading sounds like I am in the middle of the birds ....

Well I don't know where I am now. My tickets are in sec 140 and the dome seating chart says that is the sec side but from what I am reading sounds like I am in the middle of the birds ....

I'm a little confused about that too, from what people are saying here.....I'm in 132.

349 row 12 here. We need to set up a tailgaiting party for VN reps.
Sounds like the start of another thread. Someone familiar with the area as far as parking and space and times etc.

So student tickets in the end zone... do we know which end zone?

My girlfriend (a Tech student) is looking to buy a ticket but she doesn't want to sit with me in the middle of the UT section haha. I'm trying to figure out which side of the Dome we are on so she can at least get a ticket on that side.

VN Store

Back