Cheridene Green

Typical ignorant assumption. Why don't you sit down?

Here comes Franklin's backup act, right on cue.

And it's an assumption like the sky is blue. Franklin repeatedly trashes Diamond in his posts, but will defend Holly with his dying breath.

So please, have a damn seat now.

Reactions: 1 person
Here comes Franklin's backup act, right on cue.

And it's an assumption like the sky is blue. Franklin repeatedly trashes Diamond in his posts, but will defend Holly with his dying breath.

So please, have a damn seat now.

No!!!!!!!!!

You should relook at his post. He was disparaging nega vols and not Diamond. But then facts never get in the way of your condescending lectures do they?

Reactions: 4 people
No!!!!!!!!!

You should relook at his post. He was disparaging nega vols and not Diamond. But then facts never get in the way of your condescending lectures do they?

Sorry, condescending (along with sanctimonious and self-righteousness) is your schtick, not mine. You're the one who writes lengthy pieces about that. Over...And over again.

Franklin has a long posting history of bashing Diamond, no matter what this specific posts says. Most posters know his MO.

Sorry, condescending (along with sanctimonious and self-righteousness) is your schtick, not mine. You're the one who writes lengthy pieces about that. Over...And over again.

Franklin has a long posting history of bashing Diamond, no matter what this specific posts says. Most posters know his MO.

Yeah, right. Whatever.

Reactions: 3 people
alright you slackers, ya'll got to admit that my post about Blackv was funny! Start hitting the like button or I'll be forced to start singing old Hank Williams songs on here. And by God, you won't want to hear none of that!

I gotta feeling called the bluuueees, cause my baby said goodbye!

Reactions: 4 people
alright you slackers, ya'll got to admit that my post about Blackv was funny! Start hitting the like button or I'll be forced to start singing old Hank Williams songs on here. And by God, you won't want to hear none of that!

I gotta feeling called the bluuueees, cause my baby said goodbye!

Gule you're a mess - crack me up!
Now where's that funny post so I can laugh and hit like?

Gule you're a mess - crack me up!
Now where's that funny post so I can laugh and hit like?

Granted he's a mess, but he can do better than that. I would wait for a truly vintage gule before hitting the like button. He's just playing around now; wait 'til he hits his stride!:eek:lol:

Granted he's a mess, but he can do better than that. I would wait for a truly vintage gule before hitting the like button. He's just playing around now; wait 'til he hits his stride!:eek:lol:

Agree, SV - bet he can do better. Come on, gule....show us whatcha got!

I bust out laughing every time I think about a post not too long ago where somebody posted that they had "two seats for the game," and gule responded with, "Dang, you must have a big booty!" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Agree, SV - bet he can do better. Come on, gule....show us whatcha got!

I bust out laughing every time I think about a post not too long ago where somebody posted that they had "two seats for the game," and gule responded with, "Dang, you must have a big booty!" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

He's had some really good ones over the years:good!:. But we don't want to spoil him; he needs to keep his game.

Come on, gule, no likes unless truly guleworthy.

HW can not coach! She has proven that I wish she would just leave.

actually I do think she can, she has all ways had a banged up team,every year,think it has anything to do,with both programs being merged ?

and I have just noticed we aren't talking about Cheridene Green at all :)

Reactions: 2 people
Cheridene is really good I've watched game film on her. She is strong, athletic & quick for her size, her game reminds me of Evelyn akhator from Kentucky.

VN Store

Back