Chat Room

What would it take to get a chat room started here on Vol Nation? I know lots of threads are being used for groups of people to chat and argue. It would be great to just get on here and click on a thread and just to get good info instead of wadding in a lot of useless info. I provide a bunch myself. I love this site I just thought this would make it a little better.:)

I don't post much, mostly read trying to get info on my favorite team. I think the chat room would be great for the times when a few posters instead of staying on topic in a thread start arguing, the moderators could dump them in a chat room. It would make looking for and reading the info a lot easier. :)

Last edited:
Fine by me. I actually prefer to watch the game. I'm not special... just a fan. I don't need to be cool and post

"touchdown"

"touchdown!"

"wooooo!"

"omg touchdown!"

"yeah!"

"more touchdowns!"

I have eyes.

Agree, If I'm not at the game, I'm glued to the TV. I kinda get animated during the game and don't want to smash my keyboard.

We use to have a chat room, until that incident with posivol that ended up with him in a living room being interviewed by Chris Hanson.

We use to have a chat room, until that incident with posivol that ended up with him in a living room being interviewed by Chris Hanson.

He's still not sure why he brought condoms to the house either... ah and the beer was only for him to drink while they did nothing but "talk" ... riiiiiiiight.

:eek:k:

There's a simple solution to those griping about game threads. Don't read them. Simple. Instead, you read them...probably post a comment or two in them, then come gripe about it in this thread.

There's a simple solution to those griping about game threads. Don't read them. Simple. Instead, you read them...probably post a comment or two in them, then come gripe about it in this thread.

i try to come out ahead on both ends
I post and complain

VN Store

Back