Charlie Strong...

AtlantaVol

No, the other one.
....just cut through the Gators like a hot knife through butter. He could have been huge here.

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Just kidding. Very surprised, and a little proud that I didn't find a thread like this here after the pick 6.

Charlie Strong is a better coach/recruiter than CBJ regardless of what happens in this game... JMO flame away

Reactions: 1 person
So ur that guy huh. I honestly just got on VN just to see if someone started a thread like this. Hell I hope he whips the **** outta Florduh. .

Reactions: 2 people
I was hoping the gators would stomp Strong, but im good with strong taking Fla to the woodshed.
Thanks Charlie

Charlie Strong is a better coach/recruiter than CBJ regardless of what happens in this game... JMO flame away

Count me as a flamee as well. I would've definitely taken Strong over CBJ. That said, I hope CBJ proves me wrong, makes me eat my words, etc...

I figured a thread like this would get started....also figured it would rapidly be moved to a different forum.

everybody's got an opinion,, your probably flying solo with yours. regardless, I'd rather have a coach that wants to be here than to have strong

Reactions: 5 people
I figured a thread like this would get started....also figured it would rapidly be moved to a different forum.

Very impressed how quickly it was moved compared to the Cincy/Duke game the other night.

And again, this was meant as satire.

Here's to hoping Strong whoooops the crap out of those belly dragging reptiles (whether or not he turned us down).

By the way, I may have mentioned that I HATE UF.

So some of you would rather have the guy that got beat by CBJ on just about every head to head match up? YEP, Im on Volnation.

It is you're, and you know he is not alone in his opinion.

just as many on here share my opinion also. any ways this socalled great coach and model citizen is about to get his a$$ slammed for him covering up the beating of patrick grant in the UL locker. we dodged a bullet there

Reactions: 3 people
Man am i dreaming, Gators are getting the business!! I'm a TN fan but i'm also a fan of anyone beating the Gators! WOOO FUMBLE!!

Reactions: 2 people
30 of louisville's players are from Florida. Credit that to strong. 30 players from Florida. Does that sink in? Imagine what players he would pull here. We shoulda offered him 4.5 instead of 4 at the end just to see.

I'm a big Strong fan, but I'm really surprised at how this is playing out.

VN Store

Back