Chances of Spurrier coaching the gators again

OLEVOLFAN

With him already back in a capacity down there, it has crossed my mind that i wonder if they would talk him back into coaching. After all i think i saw something last week where he told someone that he would go back into coaching if right spot came open.

With him already back in a capacity down there, it has crossed my mind that i wonder if they would talk him back into coaching. After all i think i saw something last week where he told someone that he would go back into coaching if right spot came open.

You might be on to something, spurrier is there and Fulmer is in Knoxville so...

Georgia, get out of the way if Fulmer and Steve goes back in. Ready for the repeat of the 90’s and early 2000’s. Let’s do it!

No but in my opinion they got a jump on us....... what do we have to gain by keeping him until the end of the season. The coach will have a lot less time to try and salvage this recruiting class. Florida’s AD gets it..... I really hate saying that! UT’s not so sure!? Just want to see Tennessee Football successful again. Through my mid to late twenty’s I got headaches when Tennessee lost. Over the last ten years I guess I have got used to losing, no more headaches. It is just a game, but it is a game that Many Tennesseans and more love. Just spend the money Tennessee AD, it would be a great investment.

UF should just hire Randy Shannon for HC! Hey he’s already on staff and sounds like interim. Worked for LSU/Ogre right? 😬

Oh, hell naw.

photos.medleyphoto.10923465.jpg

We’re gettin’ the band back together!!!

Reactions: 2 people

Pretty low. Close to minimal.

Speaking of Spurrier, apparently at the game in Jax, a reporter asked Spurrier if he had received any death threats while at UF.

He said something along the lines of "Oh yeah. I got a couple from Fulmer and I think one from Goff."

Reactions: 6 people
If UF would let him golf 6 days a week and just coach on Saturday I'd bet he would do it.

VN Store

Back