CFN: Trey Smith ranks as No. 9 interior OL in college football

Hello, this is my first post but I would like to make it for Trey Smith...I hope you are medically cleared appropriately and that you can play to your potential! GO VOLS VFL!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Hello, this is my first post but I would like to make it for Trey Smith...I hope you are medically cleared appropriately and that you can play to your potential! GO VOLS VFL!!!!!

PEVYL.gif

Reactions: 2 people
I read somewhere he had a heart issue/clotting disorder (Factor V Leiden) potentially and that would be insidiously coincidental for a young man who lost his mother to a heart condition...I am actually a doc btw

My hope though is that if it was a coagulopathy or serious arrhythmia (some can cause clots as well) that it would have come out by now and that he is just in the 6 month window after having had a clot (potentially...hell some can happen from just sitting still on an airplane too long) or arrhythmia that is fixable where he is on anticoagulants until they can take him off and clear him

Last edited:
I read somewhere he had a heart issue/clotting disorder (Factor V Leiden) potentially and that would be insidiously coincidental for a young man who lost his mother to a heart condition...I am actually a doc btw

Both wives had/have it. Thankfully my daughter turned out clean.

^Troof. He just wants better things than the rest of us settlers. Strangely that includes Trey’s career being over. :lol:

I see it as 50/50 right now, with no real info to go on. Does it concern people that he is not representing in Hoover? Obviously, he would be grilled about his condition. It would be a great opportunity to tell the world that all is well. Having said that, I understand folks girding themselves for the distinct possibility that he won't be available, at least to begin the season. I'm sure the coaches are preparing for a myriad of contingencies.

I had to drive a lot this week for work and listened to that SEC This Morning show on Sirius XM-SEC radio, one of the guys on there basically rejected this whole list because of how low Trey Smith was, he said Trey was the No. 1 or 2 OL in the country at any position. I forget who it was but it wasn't a UT guy.

Well, I’m not a doctor but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last May, and I’m still praying for the health of Mr Smith, hope he can take thinners and have success in any career that he chooses. Blood thinners and the violent hits in football would be a bad combo however.

Edit: forgot to add, there should be news on this front at SEC Media Days as I’m sure this will be addressed

^Troof. He just wants better things than the rest of us settlers. Strangely that includes Trey’s career being over. :lol:

I know you’re just trying to be funny, but that’s a horrible thing to insinuate. To imply that I don’t want him to be cleared is inappropriate.

Reactions: 3 people
I’m glad she is clean as I think that is hereditary? I have a friend who takes warfarin because of it. :hi:

Yeah. My late wife’s father was a carrier...never had a blood clotting problem. Her sister developed metastatic breast cancer (same as my wife) two years ago and she tested positive for the gene...she also has never had a blood clot.

I know you’re just trying to be funny, but that’s a horrible thing to insinuate. To imply that I don’t want him to be cleared is inappropriate.

You’re a gloom whore, dude! Save the faux outrage. You have no information that allows for you to guarantee he’s gone. So it has to be your subliminal desire. Inappropriate deez!

Reactions: 5 people
You’re a gloom whore, dude! Save the faux outrage. You have no information that allows for you to guarantee he’s gone. So it has to be your subliminal desire. Inappropriate deez!

I didn’t guarantee he was gone. Go back and read my elementary statement. Your propensity to jump to conclusions on every post is humorous though.
jumptoconclusions.jpg

I didn’t guarantee he was gone. Go back and read my elementary statement. Your propensity to jump to conclusions on every post is humorous though.
jumptoconclusions.jpg

Somebody watched Office Space! And guaranteed we’d be looking for a new coach in three years. :thud: Trolls...it’s what you do.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back