CFB Daily top 3 East vs West

Other_Guy

foolishFool
Georgia vs Alabama of course,
Georgia vs Auburn of course,

Now wait for it.......
LSU vs S Carolina

Are they saying UT vs Arky and UT vs Bama isn't going to be GREAT games?

Am I overreacting because these last couple weeks aren't hurring up? :)

UT Bama has upset written all over it

Upset vols fans when we lose again. Cmon guys we are not there yet. I'm not saying it can't happen, but everyone might as well be dragging mattresses onto the street and pouring gas on them just waiting for the first loss with all this hype. Depth is still a major concern on O-line and a football team isn't sh** without an o-line - we saw that last year.

Reactions: 1 person
Upset vols fans when we lose again. Cmon guys we are not there yet. I'm not saying it can't happen, but everyone might as well be dragging mattresses onto the street and pouring gas on them just waiting for the first loss with all this hype. Depth is still a major concern on O-line and a football team isn't sh** without an o-line - we saw that last year.

Unfortunately agree. Their DLine is a strength while our Oline is suspect. Games are won in the trenches, especially in this conference.

Unfortunately agree. Their DLine is a strength while our Oline is suspect. Games are won in the trenches, especially in this conference.

Hate to say it, but I'm in the same boat until I see tangible, drastic improvement from our O-Line. Our nasty D will keep us in it though. It will be a touchdown game in a low-scoring affair IMO

Georgia vs Alabama of course,
Georgia vs Auburn of course,

Now wait for it.......
LSU vs S Carolina

Are they saying UT vs Arky and UT vs Bama isn't going to be GREAT games?

Am I overreacting because these last couple weeks aren't hurring up? :)

Last night on the SEC Network the Tennessee and Oklahoma game was rated the second best game in September behind Auburn and LSU and the TENNESSEE and DAWGS game was rated the top game in October. :rock:

I think the D shuts down drives and gets the O more opportunities to score. The offense will put points on the board even with a suspect Oline, we wont score on every drive but with enough shots at scoring i think the Oline gets it done enough in most games. It does put a lot of pressure on the D not to give up a lot of points though.

Drinking early today I see....:blink:

Bama Schedule:

Sat, Sep 5 vs Wisconsin
Sat, Sep 12 vs Middle Tennessee
Sat, Sep 19 vs Ole Miss
Sat, Sep 26 vs Louisiana-Monroe
Sat, Oct 3 @ Georgia
Sat, Oct 10 vs Arkansas
Sat, Oct 17 @ Texas A&M
Sat, Oct 24 vs Tennessee

Tennessee Schedule:

Sat, Sep 5 vs Bowling Green
Sat, Sep 12 vs Oklahoma
Sat, Sep 19 vs Western Carolina
Sat, Sep 26 @ Florida
Sat, Oct 3 vs Arkansas
Sat, Oct 10 vs Georgia
Sat, Oct 24 @ Alabama

All I'm saying is that I see 4 potential losses on the Bama schedule before Oct 24th. I only see 3 potential losses on the UT schedule before Oct 24th and all of them are home games.

VN Store

Back