CDC Map Shows Cause of Death For Each State

Slydell

Pancho
Distinctive-causes-of-death_nogvqv.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
New Mexico, Nevada, and Oregon.... Legal Intervention? Aren't those states too white for that?

Only 2 states with accidental firearms discharge? There's more drunk rednecks than that.

New Mexico, Nevada, and Oregon.... Legal Intervention? Aren't those states too white for that?

I know that less than half the people in New Mexico are White non-Latino/Hispanic. Native Americans and Latinos account for almost 60 % of the population.

Not sure about Nevada, but I bet it is about half white non-Latino.

Compare that to a state like Tennessee, which is like 75 % white non-Latino. Tennessee is not very diverse compared to some Western states. People new to here in Colorado comment on how "white" it is here. Well, it's actually less "white" than much of the South.

Apparently the entire midwest is plagued by stupid illnesses that could be prevented or treated effectively.

I - Atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease AKA High cholesterol
J - Atherosclerosis AKA High cholesterol
K - Influenza
L - Acute lower respiratory infections

Cholesterol meds, Tamiflu/flu shots, and antibiotics is all those people need.

TB in Texas HAS to be from border issues more than anything.

Hawaii will die from an expoding volcano and Florida will die by sinking. California will die from a massive earthquake that causes it to break off and slide into the Pacific.

Hawaii will die from an expoding volcano and Florida will die by sinking. California will die from a massive earthquake that causes it to break off and slide into the Pacific.

Don't forget Memphis and St.Louis getting leveled by a New Madrid quake and NYC's supposed inevitable destruction via a Canary Islands volcano initiated tsunami.

And oh yeah don't get me started on Yellowstone. Then you've got climate change which unfortunately doesn't care whether or not you believe in it. Potable water is a massive concern going forward as is a lack of crop diversity brought on by monolithic multinational corporations and their GMO plants which require ever increasing amounts of carcinogenic pesticides and herbicides.

Advancements in artificial intelligence could solve all our problems or more likely destroy the human race.

Last but not least we have a significant portion of individuals who think we're powerless to effect positive change because "End Times." These are the same people who've killed more than the most eager Inquisition practitioner or bloodthirsty crusader through their substitution of nonsensical metaphysics for the promise of stem cell research.

I know that less than half the people in New Mexico are White non-Latino/Hispanic. Native Americans and Latinos account for almost 60 % of the population.

Not sure about Nevada, but I bet it is about half white non-Latino.

Compare that to a state like Tennessee, which is like 75 % white non-Latino. Tennessee is not very diverse compared to some Western states. People new to here in Colorado comment on how "white" it is here. Well, it's actually less "white" than much of the South.

Disagree. The deep south is not that white. Take Mississippi for example. I believe it is right around 40 percent white. Its like that in much of the cotton belt.

VN Store

Back