CCM targeting the best for 2014...

Not sure how I forgot him, but shelton Mitchell #63 overall and a 4* PG in the 2014 class.

Staff has been spending a lot of time on him, and staff will be in Tuesday to see him.

The early names that Martin seems to be targeting and is garnering mutual interest...

Kevon Looney
Cody Martin
Caleb Martin
Adonys Henriquez
Jalen Lindsey
C.J. Turman
Jakeenan Grant
Jaquel Richmond
Philip Cofer

The early names that Martin seems to be targeting and is garnering mutual interest...

Kevon Looney
Cody Martin
Caleb Martin
Adonys Henriquez
Jalen Lindsey
C.J. Turman
Jakeenan Grant
Jaquel Richmond
Philip Cofer

Probably should add 6-10 Post player Daniel Giddens from Georgia as well to that list.

In a thread on VQ Rob says that Tennessee will be major players for Kevon Looney because of family ties to East Tennessee. Then he also mentions Lindsey and said 3 from Georgia Turman, Grant, and Giddens. He mentions some others too I forget.

Well Giddens is 2015 not 14', you may wanna inform him.

If I talk to Rob I will mention it. I would like to see Tennessee get Phillip Cofer though from Georgia. IT is shaping up as a great recruting year for CCM in 13 and 14.

Yea I really like Cofer, if we go hard after him we should have a very good shot.

Yea I really like Cofer, if we go hard after him we should have a very good shot.

Obviously his dad is former Vol Mike "Stop" Cofer who played at least 10 years in the NFL with Detroit. His uncle Joe Cofer also played one season for the Vols and he was good too. But I want to keep the Georgia pipeline wide open. I think Tennessee is his favorite at this time.

This is probably too early but what would be a really good class realistically next year in basketball?

This is probably too early but what would be a really good class realistically next year in basketball?

Cody Martin
Caleb Martin
Jaquel Richmond

And atleast one of these bigs....

C.J. Turman
Jakeenan Gant
Philip Cofer

**Kevon Looney & Jalen Lindsey are the BIG fish to watch. They're consensus 5*, and top 20 players, Hubbs type level of talent.**

Cody Martin
Caleb Martin
Jaquel Richmond

And atleast one of these bigs....

C.J. Turman
Jakeenan Gant
Philip Cofer

**Kevon Looney & Jalen Lindsey are the BIG fish to watch. They're consensus 5*, and top 20 players, Hubbs type level of talent.**

Cool thanks, hope we can get Looney and/or Lindsey.

VN Store

Back