CBS Sports CBB Zakai Ziegler GoFundMe Story

Volnation tends to step up to the call when needed. Sometimes even for other teams.

In reality, one of our own members here got the ball rolling on that, yet declined to take any credit as he said it was the right thing to do. But some of us remember what he did for that family.

@McDad is a true Vol, has a huge heart and is a damn good man for leading the charge.

Volnation tends to step up to the call when needed. Sometimes even for other teams.

In reality, one of our own members here got the ball rolling on that, yet declined to take any credit as he said it was the right thing to do. But some of us remember what he did for that family.

@McDad is a true Vol, has a huge heart and is a damn good man for leading the charge.
I appreciate the shout out.

Honestly, I was a simple a spark which helped a fan base catch fire in a time of need. The real MVPs are the ones who fanned the flames and donated. The results are all the thanks I need.

Last edited:
Yankees. And may I add, incompetent; all he needed to do was a 30 second search to get the correct pronunciation. Who ever heard of a VOLE-Un-Teer?
Yahoo has a Top 25 list for the Men's teams. We're either 5 or 6, but they put the Lady Vols logo instead of the power T. Makes me mad, but who do you call?

Reactions: JohnWardForever

VN Store

Back