CBS releases possible Tennessee games on CBS

I remember Gary being shocked and then annoyed that CP's end-around TD against Georgia wasn't called back last year.

You should have heard him commenting on the Bama suplex against Mizzou. I thought someone was going to have to find Gary a fainting couch.

I remember Gary being shocked and then annoyed that CP's end-around TD against Georgia wasn't called back last year.

:) Better yet, if we have to listen to those two buffoons during a game, I guess we could mute the TV & listen to the third worst announcer in sports........Bob Kesling.

Last edited:
CBS just released their preferences for games (which could always change) and at this point, The VOLS have a shot at 4 possible games. Stay tuned as I will let you know as we are informed.

SEPT. 21 3:30-7:00PM Tennessee @ Florida

OCT.5 3:30-7:00PM Georgia @ Tennessee
OR LSU @ Mississippi State

OCT. 19 12:00N-3:30PM Georgia @ Vanderbilt
OR South Carolina @ Tennessee

OCT. 26 3:30-7:00PM Tennessee @ Alabama OR Vanderbilt @ Texas A&M

Might depend on how high one of the opponents from the other game is ranked...sometimes they just take games because one team is higher in the top 10/ in the top 5....

CBS just released their preferences for games (which could always change) and at this point, The VOLS have a shot at 4 possible games. Stay tuned as I will let you know as we are informed.

I hope we get the 7:00 kickoff time at Florida.

Verne is the worst announcer ever...if you really listen to him you know he is a complete idiot. The guy makes no sense at some times. IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

He's just really old. When he first started in 2000 I actually thought he did a decent job. Last few years have been pretty rough though.

CBS gets it!

VN Store

Back