Cartoon Contest To Draw Muhammed

The ones that show up to this drawing contest, are ones we are at war with. The organizer is encouraging everybody to bring their guns for defense. It's an effective strategy IMO

If the organizer is encouraging people to bring guns to this event, he/she is just as bad as the Muslim extremist he is trying to provoke.

Reactions: 2 people
If the organizer is encouraging people to bring guns to this event, he/she is just as bad as the Muslim extremist he is trying to provoke.

So it's ok if they go in unarmed and sacrifice themselves. It's not throwing a deer to the wolves when the deer is packing heat. Everybody attending the event knows the possibilities of what might happen.

If he shows up to retaliate at this event, he's a MF-ing terrorists. What is so damn hard to understand?

So the event organizer is fishing for terrorists. No one knows who the extremist are until the shots are fired and by then, it is usually too late. Deaths over a pencil, some coloring pencils and paper is not worth it. You don't ask for it .

So it's ok if they go in unarmed and sacrifice themselves. It's not throwing a deer to the wolves when the deer is packing heat. Everybody attending the event knows the possibilities of what might happen.

That's fine. Did the bartender at the Twin Peaks in Waco know the possibilities?

Yea I'm sure. Going to work in her skimpy dress to make extra tips that day and I'm sure she had a pistol strapped to her upper thigh,instead of a change collector, like Laura Croft because she was prepared for a gunfight and not tips. Makes sense.

Bringing 5 of motorcycle gangs together never ends well. Anybody who couldn't see that coming is blatantly ignorant

Reactions: 1 person
Bringing 5 of motorcycle gangs together never ends well. Anybody who couldn't see that coming is blatantly ignorant

Yea I'm sure that a very vague "Bike Night" which is advertised at every Twin Peaks nationwide on certain evenings, is what set these bikers off. Twins Peaks had it coming. They deserved it .

So you side with the jihadists?

No I side with common sense.
There is zero reason to sponsor an event that one knows will possibly incite violence or in this case hoping it will by encouraging the attendees to bring guns.
That type of actions is beyond stupid, imo.

Reactions: 3 people
Better not go to a "Vol Night " after games on Cumberland. Cats are carrying pistols everywhere in fear that a Bama, SC, OSU and Florida fans might show up for a gun fight.

Better not go to a "Vol Night " after games on Cumberland. Cats are carrying pistols everywhere in fear that a Bama, SC, OSU and Florida fans might show up for a gun fight.

More stupidity in action, if your statement is correct.

Well if I'm suppose to "deal" with folks stomping on the U.S. Flag, then I guess they can deal with folks drawing a cartoon.

Reactions: 8 people
No I side with common sense.
There is zero reason to sponsor an event that one knows will possibly incite violence or in this case hoping it will by encouraging the attendees to bring guns.
That type of actions is beyond stupid, imo.

So it's common sense to allow these jihadists to live safely inside our borders? They are safer here than on the battlefield. Not like we're doing anything effective over there either. This war will go on forever until political correctness is put aside

So it's common sense to allow these jihadists to live safely inside our borders? They are safer here than on the battlefield. Not like we're doing anything effective over there either. This war will go on forever until political correctness is put aside

This war will go on forever. Not because of political correctness but because not knowing who your enemy is until they fire the first shot is impossible to stop. It will never end.....

This war will go on forever. Not because of political correctness but because not knowing who your enemy is until they fire the first shot is impossible to stop. It will never end.....
Hmm. Might be because if we did what we needed to do it would be racist or some ****

American citizens provoking violence is an excellent strategy.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back