Carolina Showdown

Well, that was yet again way too easy. I've seen this movie before the last two years at UNC. Great offense and weak secondary which creates a shootout trying to win the game.

Well it looks like TN better get ready for some hurry up. VA did it today, USCjr just did.

Well, that was yet again way too easy. I've seen this movie before the last two years at UNC. Great offense and weak secondary which creates a shootout trying to win the game.

2 big plays to essentially uncovered guys.

I really don't understand why Beamer gets so much hate here. I know their team upset us last year but but all accounts he's a good coach and a decent man.

I really don't understand why Beamer gets so much hate here. I know their team upset us last year but but all accounts he's a good coach and a decent man.
Dude is a clown and a wanna be

He has a punchable face and is always whining to the media. Gamecock fans have also taken on the persona of their childish punk coach

Reactions: GhostVol
Ugh.. looks like SC may be the 3rd best team we'll play in the reg season.

I didn’t like him before they beat us. He’s cringe af. His stupid little hype videos, celebrating on the sidelines for moral victories when his team is getting beat down, etc.

I didn’t like him before they beat us. He’s cringe af. His stupid little hype videos, celebrating on the sidelines for moral victories when his team is getting beat down, etc.
I haven't seen any hype videos but I don't consume much social media.

Would he be better if he acted like Saban?

VN Store

Back