Carlos Zambrano

vols kick balls

Anyone see the fight today between him and his catcher? Lou said it happened again in the clubhouse after that too.

Zambrano might be working his way out of that $80 million extension that has been put on hold because of the sale of the team.

yea i saw it, i was watching the braves whoop up on em!! which caused the fight... aahhh how sweet it is :zeitung_lesen:

Yeah, as a Cubs fan, I know that Z would have thrown a fit anyways. I've been saying all year that he is overrated and we need to trade him. His value just keeps diminishing.

i want to see if the fans were aware of what was going on at the time cause i saw the guy on deck try and act as if nothing was goin on

I think TBS replayed the fight about 8 times from 3 different angles today during the 9th inning.

Apparently, Zambrano really f'd him up in the Clubhouse. Barrett got two black eyes, a cut lip (I think they said that needed stitches), and he got thrown into a locker.

Not to mention he's a big ol boy.

Barrett is probably thinking the whole time, "Do I want to fight him? He is my teammate... wouldn't this be kind of like hitting a woman? What do I do?"

Chicago . . . Where great arms go to die.
When I first saw Kerry Wood, I felt his mechanics were such that an injury was inevitable. On the other hand, Mark Prior had textbook mechanics and broke down. They're simply cursed.

I agree with that exactly hat. Wood was doomed from the beginning. Just a horrible pitcher mechanically. As for Prior, in his one good year, I was saying that there was no way he would be injury prone because his mechanics are flawless. 2-3 years later, he hasn't pitched a season combined.

VN Store

Back