Career ending injury for Josh McNeil

Damn!

On another subject, just saw the girl in your avatar on a site called pregame (gambling site)----same photo in a thread called college hotties.

I stole it from Coed Magazine I believe as they have UT #18 in the nation in hottest girls//best looking fan base - something like that. Yeah, she is smoking!

Last edited:
that's just sad. Kid had a career ahead of him too with pro scouts looking at him.

Best of luck to him in his degree and academic/working world career.

and i really, really feel bad bringing this up in the same post, but what's the injury count so far under the kiffin regime? That number just seems to keep growing...

Sucks to hear about Josh, losing the anchor to our O-line is not good. So who's Josh's back up?

Sucks to hear about Josh, losing the anchor to our O-line is not good. So who's Josh's back up?

The Sullins brothers are our 1st and 2nd string centers (One of whom had already beat out Josh for the starting job), and I think McClendon is the emergency 3rd string guy.

josh-mcneil.jpg

Thats what I'll always remember him for though.

Yea that's too funny. I wonder if that's "giving it his all for Tennessee"? On that day, hell I would have tried that too.:)

VN Store

Back