Caption this picture..

Kid: Mom, can we go to the Tap Room after the game and get drunk and then go to Vol Market for gut bombs? I promise I won't throw up!

Mom: That's what your daddy said to me nine months before you were born.

Reactions: 1 person
"MOM.....That looks like a great place to bury dead bodies."

It's the offseason - I merged a couple of images I had laying around.

See that hill behind the end zone? That is where you can watch the football game for free.
They say no matter what they will never close that hill off so that everyone gets to see the game.

See that hill behind the end zone? That is where you can watch the football game for free.
They say no matter what they will never close that hill off so that everyone gets to see the game.

Original land donors' requirement...they dead :p

It's the offseason - I merged a couple of images I had laying around.

One day, they need to install an upper deck, so people who can fold newspaper airplanes can throw them at opposing kick returners.

A broken promise made to the Shields/Watkins.

ah.....the good old days. Neyland at capacity, 1921 - 26,000 (Way before it was named Neyland, just plain old Shield Watkins Field)

Attachments

• neyland1921.jpg
    neyland1921.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 7
“No son...I don’t care if that’s UT....the mile high club is not an option!! Stop acting like you’re from Alabama”!!

I'm going to be athletic director here, wait and see, you'll never have to work again mom, cause we'll know all the right people and I'll have lots of money! It'll be swell!

VN Store

Back