Captain Marvel 2019

Hollywood is pushing PC so hard. They really want women super heros everywhere. After they finish turning women into men and men into women they'll push for transrobots.

Someone is crazy insecure.

Hollywood is pushing PC so hard. They really want women super heros everywhere. After they finish turning women into men and men into women they'll push for transrobots.

Da fuq?

This character has been around since the 70’s. She started as Ms. Marvel before taking another name, Warbird. She has been an Avenger for about 30 years and the official Capt Marvel for close to 10 years.

And FYI there was another female Capt Marvel in the 80’s... and.... you might want to sit down and prepare to clutch your pearls.... she was black!

They could have gone that route.

Reactions: VolsSportsFan

If they think they can make money off it then it'll get made...you need not assert any other motive.

Reactions: BenGrimm
Ex
If they think they can make money off it then it'll get made...you need not assert any other motive.

Exactly... heaven forbid there is a market for some female superheros. Especially ones that have been around for 40 years or more.

In the comic books, she is always putting the guy superheroes in their place. She really comes off like Hillary Clinton.

What liberal agenda?

I know. If anything, the Captain America series, especially Winter Soldier and to an extent Civil War, seemed extensively anti-big government. Certainly not a liberal ideal.

I'm not sure the MCU has really been overtly political in their 20 some movies.

Just looks like your new reality girl power flick with another bland (frumpy) actresses for the lead. This is one flick I would wait til it comes to Rebox or Netflix before wasting time on it.

Not alone in thinking this one might be a dud.

Last edited:
Just looks like your new reality girl power flick with another bland (frumpy) actresses for the lead. This is one flick I would wait til it comes to Rebox or Netflix before wasting time on it.

Wow you are really insecure! Would it make you feel better if she was in the kitchen cooking the whole movie? This is a movie base on hero with a lot of history in the comics that is being played by Academy Award Best Actress winner Brie Larson. If you don't want to see female super hero's on screen then that's on you but don't act like this movie is some agenda being pushed down your throat when it isn't. This is the first female lead Marvel movie ever and only the second female lead super hero movie period. So I really don't seen an agenda here and even if they made several more female lead super hero movies there still wouldn't be an agenda.

Wow you are really insecure! Would it make you feel better if she was in the kitchen cooking the whole movie? This is a movie base on hero with a lot of history in the comics that is being played by Academy Award Best Actress winner Brie Larson. If you don't want to see female super hero's on screen then that's on you but don't act like this movie is some agenda being pushed down your throat when it isn't. This is the first female lead Marvel movie ever and only the second female lead super hero movie period. So I really don't seen an agenda here and even if they made several more female lead super hero movies there still wouldn't be an agenda.
Just sorry that you feel the need to defend this dud.

You want to bet on that?

Sooo frumpy. How does she even show her face in public.
A4F7F1B8-109D-4577-ABE3-E7DF46139DA0.png

VN Store

Back