Cancun Tournament

Today I had to cancel my wife and my Cancun Challenge trip because my wife of 57 years was diagnosed with pancreas cancer and will be under going Chemo ,surgery in next several months.
The purpose of this post is to say that Sarah Sullivan,Basketball Event Director,Triple Crown Sports who is making the reservations for Cancun Challenge and Triple Crown Sports are simply 1st Class in all they do.They have pledged a full refund even though the policy was no refunds for cancellations after August.So this is a shout out to Sarah and Triple Crown Sports and if you are considering the Cancun Challenge or any other tournaments where Triple Crown Sports is involved ,I highly recommend using them .I apologize for this shameless advertisement but felt it was something appropriate to let the world know about how clients/customers are being treated by Triple Crown Sports.
Alexvol,
I am so sorry to hear about your wife’s diagnosis, and send best thoughts and prayers for her treatment.
DH and I have also been married for 57 years. 1961 Must have been a good year for long marriages.

VN Store

Back