Can you "so called" Vol fans STFU???

maxxx

I'm really quickly seeing why i took a break from the site for a while. Too much damn negativity. If Butch is going to be fired, he will be fired. If not, support the dang program. The whoa is me mentality here is just psychotic at times. Kids transfer from every program, every year. A kid leaves hear and people flip. Good riddance and good luck to a backup who left because he wasn't going to crack the starting lineup. Recruits de-committing is also common place. Yet, a large % of Volnation flips their wigs. No kid or their parents want to come to a place that gets so toxic towards them if they dont play to perfection every week. If recruits leave dont blame the coach, blame Volnation for their childish, negativity that no one wants to be a part of.

Support the kids, support the coaches, hope they turn it around, and let the chips fall where they may.

Reactions: 18 people
55-50 since we fired Fulmer. It's not about Butch or the players, it's about the leadership nutting up and doing what it takes to get this ship pushed back out to see. She already was run aground, too late to prevent that disaster, can they correct their own bad decisions?

Reactions: 1 person
People are fed up with losing and this is a message board for people to express their opinion,just the same way you just did.

Reactions: 2 people
I've only been to two Vol games in my whole life and one thing I can say is this is an extremely loyal fan base. Expectations at Tennessee will always be high, we're one of the best programs of ALL TIME.

One suggestion I'd make to you and the coaches is to support the fans. No other fan base has endured the garbage that UT has the last decade and we still made more revenue than Alabama last year.

You can't expect people to keep spending money for a broken product.

Support the coaches? How bout the coaches support the fans paying their salary and put a good product on the field while also making smart coaching choices. I mean, isn't that their job?

/end thread

Reactions: 6 people
I believe I heard Hyams say today that we've lost something like 50 players in Butch's 5 years here. That's ridiculous attrition.

And here, we have a full blown case of Butch-i-itis.

-Night sweats.
-Deranged thinking.
-Unintelligible babbling.
-Shaky hands that type out long posts.
-Withdrawn.
-Makes unlimited excuses.
-Accuses everyone else of benig the problem.

Caused by listening to Mike Griffith and Ainge.

Treatments, full blown coaching staff change and SEC championship to prove this isn't a bad job or a "new Tennessee" that needs to lower expectations and hold onto a proven loser.

I'm really quickly seeing why i took a break from the site for a while. Too much damn negativity. If Butch is going to be fired, he will be fired. If not, support the dang program. The whoa is me mentality here is just psychotic at times. Kids transfer from every program, every year. A kid leaves hear and people flip. Good riddance and good luck to a backup who left because he wasn't going to crack the starting lineup. Recruits de-committing is also common place. Yet, a large % of Volnation flips their wigs. No kid or their parents want to come to a place that gets so toxic towards them if they dont play to perfection every week. If recruits leave dont blame the coach, blame Volnation for their childish, negativity that no one wants to be a part of.

Support the kids, support the coaches, hope they turn it around, and let the chips fall where they may.

You can want Butch gone and still support the team you know that right?

Reactions: 4 people
I've only been to two Vol games in my whole life and one thing I can say is this is an extremely loyal fan base. Expectations at Tennessee will always be high, we're one of the best programs of ALL TIME.

One suggestion I'd make to you and the coaches is to support the fans. No other fan base has endured the garbage that UT has the last decade and we still made more revenue than Alabama last year.

You can't expect people to keep spending money for a broken product.

Support the coaches? How bout the coaches support the fans paying their salary and put a good product on the field while also making smart coaching choices. I mean, isn't that their job?

/end thread

That's completely understandable. People need to know how bad it looks when the program is bashed so publicly that it starts to garner national attention. The attention seems to be all negative also. Every rival program is using that to flip these kids away from UT. I'm not saying people cant voice their displeasure, but they need to think about the level at which they do it. I think the negavols are taking all the attention from the rational fan base.

This right here is a true fan... True fan!

True

Fan

That's completely understandable. People need to know how bad it looks when the program is bashed so publicly that it starts to garner national attention. The attention seems to be all negative also. Every rival program is using that to flip these kids away from UT. I'm not saying people cant voice their displeasure, but they need to think about the level at which they do it. I think the negavols are taking all the attention from the rational fan base.

The stadium was full, loud and perfectly checkered just a few days ago. National media has been blasting Butch ever since the Florida debacle. He's done absolutely nothing to shut them up or prove them wrong.

You can want Butch gone and still support the team you know that right?

Of course. The AD doesn't need fire Butch Jones threads to fire him. The results at the end of the season will let him know. Firing him mid season would be an embarrassment that the program will struggle to overcome. All of my buddies are laughing at UT now because of the fan base, as they have overshadowed what took place on the field.

Butch and Butch alone is the reason everyone laughs at Tennessee.

Get real.

He is a walking, talking, skit comedy character.

The sooner he is gone, the quicker people hush their laughing. Then you'll start seeing the other SEC east teams start worrying about who we are going to hire.

Yeah nevermind Butch and his idiotic coaching, let's blame the fans for making recruits leave UT!

Brilliant

Reactions: 2 people
The stadium was full, loud and perfectly checkered just a few days ago. National media has been blasting Butch ever since the Florida debacle. He's done absolutely nothing to shut them up or prove them wrong.

Yeah, but..but...but....it could have been "so called fans" that filled up those seats.

55-50 since we fired Fulmer. It's not about Butch or the players, it's about the leadership nutting up and doing what it takes to get this ship pushed back out to see. She already was run aground, too late to prevent that disaster, can they correct their own bad decisions?

If history is any indicator, ........?

Well said

Volnation did not affect the thinking of one single player who has left the program. There may have been reasons other than the program that caused them to leave, but I would guarantee they didn't leave because the fans pressured them into perfection. You are making absurd conclusions.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back