Can we please support our new coach?

Since a majority of you are never happy with anything Tennessee does, can we please stop talking about what "might have been" or "should have been" and give the new coach a shot? I am tired of this, and I seriously question some people's support of our athletic programs.

Being a true fan means through thick and thin, good and bad you support the players, coaches and the team.

Does that mean that you have to have blind support all the time to what is going on, no, but their is more griping on this board and whoa is me crap, than support. Hell, with just the crap everyone gives Scotty Hopson for example, why would he come back?

Is there anyone that you guys do support fully?

I will get off my soapbox now, I just get tired of 20 negative posts to every 1 positive post about Tennessee. I would expect that on a UK or UF board, but not a UT board.

I'm sorry, did I miss an instance where they handled something correctly?

I'm on board. Fire Hamilton, Fire Dooley, Fire Summitt, Fire Martin. Fire Cheek. Trash Hopson. Trash McBee, Trash S. Pearl, Trash Brian Williams. Fire and trash. Trash and fire. There, I feel better!!!!!!!! Whew.

I love america but our government and politicians suck that doesn't make me less of a patriot. I'm ready to see what CCM can do but the process was still a joke but read my post I knew it was coming..GBO.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'm on board. Fire Hamilton, Fire Dooley, Fire Summitt, Fire Martin. Fire Cheek. Trash Hopson. Trash McBee, Trash S. Pearl, Trash Brian Williams. Fire and trash. Trash and fire. There, I feel better!!!!!!!! Whew.

If you don't want to discuss the reality of the basketball program, players, and coaches, just stay off the board. It's really real simple.

Thread = failure. If everything was "happy go lucky, Gee, look at us", we'd be Catpause. And we don't want that do we.

I definitely support CCM unless I ever have a reason not to. He's our coach, and that's good enough for me. Let's give the man at least three years, and then see where we stand.

Can we please stop with the new coach/basketball threads?!?! Basketball season is over!

Sure, then let's talk about foot....

no, wait, we can't do that because it's not football season.

Well, I guess we can talk about Vols baseball or golf or NASCAR. But that stuff is boring. If you don't like a particular thread then don't look at it.

Here's an idea, make up a topic about whatever you want to discuss and make a thread.

This thread is absolutely unnecessary, but I agree with the original poster nonetheless.

In time people will support the team. Right now, people are not pleased with the process or the state of our athletic department.

What difference does it make whether I "support" the coach or not? What impact is it going to have on anything he does?

Since a majority of you are never happy with anything Tennessee does, can we please stop talking about what "might have been" or "should have been" and give the new coach a shot? I am tired of this, and I seriously question some people's support of our athletic programs.

Being a true fan means through thick and thin, good and bad you support the players, coaches and the team.

Does that mean that you have to have blind support all the time to what is going on, no, but their is more griping on this board and whoa is me crap, than support. Hell, with just the crap everyone gives Scotty Hopson for example, why would he come back?

Is there anyone that you guys do support fully?

I will get off my soapbox now, I just get tired of 20 negative posts to every 1 positive post about Tennessee. I would expect that on a UK or UF board, but not a UT board.

No.

VN Store

Back