Can The Vols Keep Pace?

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
Media Relations Press Release
January 24, 2013

The University of Alabama Athletics department has recently received board approval to begin construction of the Nick Saban Recruiting Complex to be completed in the fall of 2015. This 8.6 million dollar indoor-outdoor facility will be the first of its kind nationally and will be made available to all university men's and women's athletic teams. Still in the early stages of planning the facility will be a state of the art complex that will give potential student athletes a diverse array of activities while on their visit to Tuscaloosa. The complex will include the following:

*4 Paintball Courses
*Off-road BMX style Dune-Buggy Course
*4-Wheeler Nature Trail
*Indoor Laser Tag
*Indoor Arcade
*Go-Cart racing course
*Wave-Pool (surfing)
*Outdoor white-water rapids course
*Indoor rock-climbing wall
*Fishing Pond with cable-zip line jumping, canoeing and paddle-boats
*Ice-skating ring
*Indoor food court with Buffalo Wild Wings, Dreamland BBQ, 5 Guys Burgers and Fries, Brickhouse Pizzeria, Baskin Robbins, Chick-Fil-A, Krispy Kreme and Starbucks.

The Board quickly moved to pass the construction project due to the aggressive paint-balling recruiting tactics of the University of Georgia and Mississippi. Head Coach Nick Saban was said to have been pleased with the approval of the building project as the process of dominating all of college football continues.

(its a joke that is making the rounds on the boards, half the folks think its real)

I think the Vols, thanks to Hart, are once again beginning to assert themselves on the facilities front. Please donate to the Tennessee Fund.

Ice skating ring should be ice skating rink.
But, I hear UT is installing an Alpine Mountain ski resort on campus just to one-up Saban.

If every fan of TENNESSEE would give 100.00 a year to the football program, just think about it.

That would cost a hell of a lot more than $8.6 million.

Also, we all know that Bama prefers to pay off its players--no need for ice skating and laser tag pizza parties.

Tennessee did win the National Championship in paintball recently. Actually worked with one of the players.

Reactions: 1 person
Sounds more like an amusement park, no need to play catch up with Dollywood in close proximity . Cotton candy anyone? :lol:

All we need to add is a calhouns ,smokey mt market and a mouses ear.All good...bring on the blue chippers .

My understanding is that UT is planning to just move Dolly Wood on campus.

(its a joke that is making the rounds on the boards, half the folks think its real)

I think the Vols, thanks to Hart, are once again beginning to assert themselves on the facilities front. Please donate to the Tennessee Fund.

sounds like a great place to have a kids B-day party

In before:

If these aren't available to all the students on campus they constitute an improper benefit and will bring an NCAA investigation...

VN Store

Back