Can someone exolain the aight.

A'ight is a nice catch phrase used by CJP and Vol fans love it. They will love it as long as he wins.

If he doesn't it's just another "brick by brick".

I just envisioned a pumped up CJP saying a'ight over and over to the team like a rally cry after a big win.

It's Appalachian english brought to us by the ulster Scots. If you look at Appalachia as a state Saban, Pruitt, Majors, Fulmer, and Spurrier, are all from the same state.

Yes.. as the Eastern and Middle Tn areas were primarily Scotch/Irish settlers.. it's passed down to wee lads.

Reactions: 1 person
Too much thought going into this a'ight? You can drive 100 miles in any direction in Tennessee and get a different accent and dialect. Google the late Tim Wilson. He had a hilarious bit on southerners and their different accents. Im from Southern Middle TN and spent a few years on Sand Mountain in North Alabama. Sounds fine to me. Hard I in fine..

Too much thought going into this a'ight? You can drive 100 miles in any direction in Tennessee and get a different accent and dialect. Google the late Tim Wilson. He had a hilarious bit on southerners and their different accents. Im from Southern Middle TN and spent a few years on Sand Mountain in North Alabama. Sounds fine to me. Hard I in fine..

Tim Wilson!!!!!!

:):loco:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back