Cam Sutton has been working out with Eric Berry

I'm thinking u have him confused with someone else.

All I am saying is that EB does not display the best form while tackling. He is great and still one of my all time favorites. I just wish he would wrap up more. He don't need to most of the time due to the hit taking the other player off their feet, but there plenty of times you see him leave his feet and not wrap up and the other player bounced off and kept going. He still does it on Sundays, I watched serveral chiefs game last year and same thing.

EB is a House. Its unreal how big his upper body looked.

Players these days want to deliever the big/knockout hit, aka SportsCenter Hit. Compared to the form conservative tackle. Also when you do lay the wood on a WR coming across the middle, next time they will probably have alligator hands.

Interesting to see Cam working on changing directions on the gymnastic mats. I wonder if that's like trying to run in sand or something like that?

Interesting to see Cam working on changing directions on the gymnastic mats. I wonder if that's like trying to run in sand or something like that?

Those things are stupid slippery. My guess would be that it's something more along the lines of "make DECISIVE cuts or bust your ***".

All I am saying is that EB does not display the best form while tackling. He is great and still one of my all time favorites. I just wish he would wrap up more. He don't need to most of the time due to the hit taking the other player off their feet, but there plenty of times you see him leave his feet and not wrap up and the other player bounced off and kept going. He still does it on Sundays, I watched serveral chiefs game last year and same thing.

Maybe you can give him a few tips, so someday he might be an All American and pro bowl safety..

Reactions: 3 people
Whatever he is doing is working. He needs no tips from me. I was just stating there are better people to teach actual tackling than EB. If the players try to tackle like him without all of EB's intangibles then they will not get the same results. He is a monster and no way would I want him to tackle me, just would rather have someone else be teaching the tackling technique to our other guys.

Whatever he is doing is working. He needs no tips from me. I was just stating there are better people to teach actual tackling than EB. If the players try to tackle like him without all of EB's intangibles then they will not get the same results. He is a monster and no way would I want him to tackle me, just would rather have someone else be teaching the tackling technique to our other guys.

Just Stop

VN Store

Back