Calm Down: This is a Very Good Team

We all know we have a good team. Just poorly coached. We can't just go out there and out talent every team to victory. It takes quality coaching and we are not getting that right now.

Sometimes I sit and think about if we will ever be an elite team ? The staff needs to make some changes asap .

Pretty much owned Florida in the Swamp but for some fixable mistakes.

More offensive yards and 1st downs than Michigan got.
Hoke's DLine much improved.
Kelly a beast.

QD very good with time to throw.
Strength and conditioning impressive -- UF was worn out.

I like 10-3.

PS. Stop talking about firing people (unless they throw on 1st and goal from the 1 again #petecarroll).

Did you watch the same game I did? Got talent but our staff is pitiful laughable and won't beat any decent teams. Heck Vandy will beat us mark my words

Kelly a beast.

I like 10-3.

PS. Stop talking about firing people (unless they throw on 1st and goal from the 1 again #petecarroll).

There are some sane/intelligent Tennessee fans who post here and you are one of them.

Kelly a beast.

I like 10-3.

Is it any wonder other fanbases make fun of some of our fans? I wonder how many other fansites have been linked to this post?

Gator fans are slightly less pissed

The 87,000 fans in the stadium didn't seem pissed when they let out an amazing roar that shook the stadium on that final play, and they didn't leave pissed, as thousands were chanting "it's great to be a Florida Gator" at the top of their lungs on their way out. I guess you were somewhere sitting with your arms crossed and a furled brow during the greatest last second miracle play in UF history?

Weird. I'm thrilled right now.

The 87,000 fans in the stadium didn't seem pissed when they let out an amazing roar that shook the stadium on that final play, and they didn't leave pissed, as thousands were chanting "it's great to be a Florida Gator" at the top of their lungs on their way out. I guess you were somewhere sitting with your arms crossed and a furled brow during the greatest last second miracle play in UF history?

exactly. Typical gator fan though.

Crocodile tears masking laughter.

I know more about football than most here.
Vols have a ton of talent.
I hate not having a running QB, but QD is excellent with time to throw.
We'll only get better and not worse.

WOV, hope your right. However last season we got worse not better.

I totally get 99's frustration. Winning that game probably felt like barely being the coolest guy at the dungeons and dragons table.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back