Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

I wish you could have more flexibility to create private matches, so me and mason could stare all of you pansies down with six shooters only (Humming 'Desparado' as i walk into the Taos town square)

I will never play with the homo known as Jonesy again dude could freak up a *** dream.

Last edited:
Not alot of lasting appeal gator graphics arent great some of the modes are ok but spawns are horrible.

Got a few hrs into the SP campaign now and its pretty good....a definite rental and B grade game..game pauses and almost freezes at times during checkpoints and while riding horses the vegetation just seems to spawn up from nowhere..other than that the storyline and gameplay has been decent...the duels are a lil hard to catch on at first..but not bad.

Also its setup perfect to be a co op game with you chosing between the two brothers during the game but its not a co op game..that didnt make since either.

Got a few hrs into the SP campaign now and its pretty good....a definite rental and B grade game..game pauses and almost freezes at times during checkpoints and while riding horses the vegetation just seems to spawn up from nowhere..other than that the storyline and gameplay has been decent...the duels are a lil hard to catch on at first..but not bad.

Also its setup perfect to be a co op game with you chosing between the two brothers during the game but its not a co op game..that didnt make since either.

good review,. other than a good change of pace its not too impressive

VN Store

Back